Introduce your pix...I'll start...

come on b don't start no flame wars man, just keep those comments to yourself
[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

i got something u can lean on :lol:
laugh.gif

hova i juss realized u were talkin to me.. lol and i dun think i wanna know what it is that you want me to lean on..

as for b haywood whateva whateva, u gotcha opinions so I aint gon knock u for that. But when are u gonna post ya pics?

haywood what kind of girls do u mess with because i didn't see a trace of masculinity in Femme's pic.
I paint pictures beautifully, but people is nearsighted/Don't worry bout plagurism, it'll take em years to bite it-- Jay-Z

La Femme you look good. You know somebody had to come in here and try to start something.

Damn U Murdera

J/K i just think that comment was a lil foul and didn't need to be made.
I paint pictures beautifully, but people is nearsighted/Don't worry bout plagurism, it'll take em years to bite it-- Jay-Z

We have some very exquisite ladies up here on NT. I would have to say Wyldcat and La Femme rank among some of the best looking ladies I've seen in my day. Yo Wyldcat how old are you? You girls trying to get with a gentleman?

someday i will get a camera.... and someday i'll post..... seems like it's the thing to do....
[h4][color=F5DEB3]copacetic. [/color][/h4]

GUESS I'LL GET DOWN MOST ARE OLD ACCEPT FOR SUMMIT PIC.
OH YEA DA LADIES DAT POST YALL ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture15.jpg
THEO.jpg
THEO1.jpg
THEO2.jpg

IM IN ROYAL/WHITE OUTFIT
1STNIKESUMMIT0.jpg

just keep away from focused murdera and everything will be cool...hehe :wink:
wink.gif

[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

YO! ^ And you're halfway serious. DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

When did Menace put some pics up? I wanna see what she looks like for I can see what all the fuss is about.

YO! That's her in the Kings jersey, DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

yea that is her in the Kings Jersey she is cute very nice mammary glands too.

^ Dat Harlem Niga^

u aint black..so does Niga stand for somthing else...
AIM = Seven6ROC02..................Member Since: July 18, 2001
[table][tr][td]Ima Show You How To Do This...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]:Forum:[/td] [td]:Email:[/td] [td]:AIM:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip-Hop-World[/td] [td][email protected][/td] [td]Seven6ROC02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip -Hop - World - Moderator[/td][/tr][/table]​

YO! ^ First thing I noticed. DF!!!

*Then that smile...

^^how could u miss those 3 things lol

in the second pic of Dat Harlem, he looks like one of the guys (one of the two vocalist) in Linkin Park.

Did I say that right?

DatHarlemNiga, you look a lot different in these two pics....the first one you look Asian which I believe you said you are half...the second pic you look black....strange. Is it just me???

THEO.jpg

1STNIKESUMMIT0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom