Introduce your pix...I'll start...

:lol:
laugh.gif

[table]holla at me

[email protected]
[/table]

Can you guys see the pic I posted on the last page I think it's too big or something.

<-----------New icon. What do you guys think
NC Born, ATL raised.......

hmmm...ok......whatever u want to think.....cuz i stay shine.........
WAVES 360 OWE'S ME ONE BAG OF THAT BLUEBERRY HAZE ON JUNE 1ST 2002 TO BE SMOKED WITH ME AT THE SUMMIT..

I don't know what happened. I think I used up too much space on my boomspeed account. Should I just make another one and it'll be ok

exactly SPT...

...I like the bravado...you're stayin true to yourself....

it's all kosher in my book.....hope you didnt' get offended.

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color][color=003399] check out my current ebay auctions -- [/color] Dirty's Auctions

KingCrux , no disrespect but ur wife is pretty no matter what tho.
U live in Philipine?
La Femme Jordan, U r very very atracctive(its a compliment nothing else) and im 16 too BTW
Wyldcat, Ur pretty too, and i was thinking why cant i meet chicks that have the same interest as me? O well.
I need to get myself a Digi Cam, i wanna post my pic too. Tho im a overweight, big-headed, loser look-a-like, and small- eyed Asian(from Taiwan but now living in TX).

YO! This is the best 'pic' post we've seen. What up beast. Priest, two lazy eyes = cross-eyed doesn't it? Peace, DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

If I ever figure out how to get my digi cam to work i'll post a pic. I'm stupid when it comes to that stuff though. lol

here i am.
Im000030.jpg

[h2]Always listen to the right side of your head because the left side is wrong.[/h2]

Kudos to everyone who has posted positively and keeping this the most mature pic post that I can recall on this MB.

Well, this is the only pic of myself that I have at the office to post. This is me and my nephew, Matt.

mematt.jpg

Make fun of me if you like, leave the kid alone....

^^^that lil man is adorable!!!

someone asked who is in the kings jersey. it's me. i hate that pic so much.
Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cognac, and let's all wash this money through this laundry mat. Sneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollar, in fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a Rottweiler.
Mad props going out to...the one and only BIG FAME ONEPlease don't feed the pigeons....
Hip Hop Diplomat:Droppin Science Since 2001

Kudos to everyone who posted/is going to post pics......
Life is like a ****, when it gets hard....**** it!!!!!!!

Khlav I just realized I have the exact same tie as you have on in that pic.

Girls are good lookin.

Dirty to me you don't look 13 but you look, how you say, SMOOVDOWT in your pic

if i had the balls to post my pic.....well then i would post it
\n
\n

Thank you, Menace5star!

that kid is gonna slay the women when he is older!

(...he'll be acquited, of course...) =-)

I noticed that not many females posted their pics and I saw the feeback Wyldcat and La Femme got so I figured I'd try my luck. Str8 outta BKLYN NY. This is me at senior prom. I'll be 19 in September...don't laff at my pointy ears. I hope this works....if not I'll just repost the link. Positive feedback ONLY please.

Can you guys see the pic now

<--------------New icon again. I'm really getting the hang of this. What do you guys think

YO! Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure... DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

Back
Top Bottom