INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

If you haters love the colors of the FAKES better, GO ON EBAY AND GET YOU A PAIR, there are PLENTY on there already. that way Ill have my pair waiting for meat the store on release day.

Originally Posted by jomitm

looks like a 2nd version of the Jumpman Jet if you ask me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

=

air_jordan_jumpman_jet-arton20149-240x240.jpg

but realtalk, if these are nice on the court i'll cop.
for some reason i'm already doubting the feel on the achilles
grin.gif

but we'll see.

if it's anything less than a foot orgasm on blacktop, then I'LL BE disappointed.

yep

Oh man.... these are hideous. what a step down from the 20, 21 and 22. not that those were amazing.
so tacky and corny and hideous.
JB saved me a bunch of money.

A signature in the truest since of the word.

It's MJ.

Too bad they'll rot on the shelves like nobody's business.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

people hate the stiching of MJ's sig on the 23's, but had no problem with the collage on the strap of the XX's???

Because the collage actually means something.

293688233.jpg

this picture is stolen from the other thread, but i want to see the insole on this real pair, that looks comfortable, what's the technology?

is the red thing some kind of cushioning?

I just want to say You're Welcome to everyone who said Thank You!

I appreciate the love and look foward to sharing many more upcoming pictures and info!

P.s. Look out for Levi x JB pack

Now those are much better. I like the really fine skin-like lines on the outsole. I agree that the embroidery on the quarter panels is way too much. I hatethat Jordn Brand has borrowed from those ridiculous, garish fashion designs like YSL that plaster a hand bag with tiled logos. GROSS.

I wish these just had some nice pattern of perforation holes on the sides. Why does Jordan brand ignore those now? The 18, 20, 21 and 22 have not been verybreathable at all. Although some have breathable tongue materials that is not really enough. Look back at classic shoes like the Jordan 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,11, etc and you see nice breathable sides.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

people hate the stiching of MJ's sig on the 23's, but had no problem with the collage on the strap of the XX's???

Because the collage actually means something.
as opposed to his initials???

thanks heat23

the only thing i dont like is the blk/red stitching, but otherwise the shoe is looking great. maybe other colorways wont have that

^^Artistically the collage was more intricate and mostly tonal so it wasn't as harsh on the design. This stitching looks juvenile like a 4th grade shoedesign project. It's too "obvious" and literal of a design solution (all IMHO) , and on top of that his signature is repeated on the toe cap.Overkill.

C'mon who is JB trying to fool. No one should drop $165, not to mention the $230 or whatever they're charging for certain colors. Its a joke. These areteam jordans+.

Back
Top Bottom