INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

Originally Posted by Tony Jumpman

These are ridiculous! When I look at them I see the I's, II's, XIII's and XIV's. You guys have to keep in mind that were looking at the shoes VERY close up, from a distance on someone's feet, your not gonna be able to tell it's MJ's initials on the upper. It's just gonna look like a woven design which fits into the whole Considered theme.

The ONLY thing I don't like is how the lace loops are exposed and not hidden, that's what cheapens the shoe a slight bit and makes it resemble the Answer 8's.

The black and white scan were reportedly of the UNC's and that upper has the argyle design, so maybe it's safe to assume that the Breads will have another upper design all together?

Also Gentry mentioned another colorway that will have some shade of green in them to go with the Considered theme. I'm picturing something like the Altitude XIII's or Oxidized XIV's.
yeah, no one but jordan fans will know that the stitching on the upper is a mj/23 design. i also see past shoes in this version and i think tinker didan incredible job. the small details that make up the whole look is very creative in my opionion. i'm VERY SATISFIED with this shoe and i can't waitto grab a pair. i'm interested to see the other colorways, especially the carolina 23s. i imagine the performance of the shoe will be out of this world. it's a very sleek shoe with an old classic feel to it. LOVE IT.

from the midsole down the shoe is dope....but the upper saddens me that the 23rd shoe in the line is this ugly, I want basketball shoes that resemble MJ'ssaga not something that resembles a prehistoric fish that we thought to have been extinct
F'n JB
smh.gif

I think it's pretty obvious that some colorways will release with the other pattern, and hopefully in a self colored stitch detail. In which case I willlove them. It's the stitching that's killing it for me on these. I think it would have been nice to see the perf detail carried onto the quarter panel.

THESE SHOES ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE 11'S.....

CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE 20'S.

......ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THE PAT. LEATHER WAS STUPID AND TOO MUCH AT FIRST ALSO.......

indifferent.gif

Yall KIDDING your selves if you say you like these. Bet YALL WERE THE SAME DUDES who HATED THE DUB ZEROS.

THESE LOOK JUST LIKE THE DUB ZEROS.

WASTE OF MONEY PERIOD.

These are ugly%#+% hell. How the hell can people complain about the various Life Style releases this year but jump for joy over this garbage.

CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC

......ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THE PAT. LEATHER WAS STUPID AND TOO MUCH AT FIRST ALSO.......
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC

indifferent.gif

Yall KIDDING your selves if you say you like these. Bet YALL WERE THE SAME DUDES who HATED THE DUB ZEROS.

THESE LOOK JUST LIKE THE DUB ZEROS.

WASTE OF MONEY PERIOD.
O K.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

I still fail to see how these are instant classics.

I agree, These don't invoke any kind of emotion, they're not ugly different, or crazy different, they just mediocre.

I admit I was part of the crowd when some fuzzy pic is released or some wear test pair came out I thought they were terrible.

Then some final pics came out, I scrambled to get them.

I haven't felt that way in a while for any release since the XX.
I wish I can share y'all point of view in why these are so spectacular, or even tryto explain without being condescending, cause I just don't see it.

What the hell could you wear these wit? They look like the D-Wades. I expect much more outta JB, especially considering the classic shoes he's released.This is horrible.

i think i will just wait on new colorways, next objective is to cop the XI/XII and VI/XVII packages

I HOPE PPL HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO KNO THIS IS CRAP...IM NOT FALLING FOR JB'S NONSENSE...IT COULDVE BEEN A WORSE SHOE...BUT ITSSTILL CRAP...IT COULDVE BEEN MUCH BETTER...IF THEY DONT STEALTH THIS...ITS SITTING ON SHELVES...

Back
Top Bottom