INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

Wow....those are terrible. I can't believe anyone would consider wearing a pair of shoes that has a bunch of cheesy christmasy looking M's stitched allover it. Yeah, I know it's the "M" from his sig. Which makes it even more forced and cheesy to me. However, the outsole and general pattern isdope. If there is a colorway that has self stitching, I will probably cop. If they all have this contrast stitch? No way in hell.

The end.

answer8.jpg

X

white-black-pair-top-600.jpg

Done.

wow gentry was rite im not disappointed
im not saying its the grestest shoe i ever seen but im happy with the result

one rging doe why does the tongues look like paper in that 1 pic

I've looked at them about 50Xs since i seen them a few hours ago ...I'm thinking these are pretty freakin awesome..are these the limited colorway?

If these are the final versions, then these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!!

All you hatas that were bashing this shoe should feel
sick.gif
right about now!! These have that "jordan touch" that everyone was looking for, but they are still not over the top! Instant CLASSIC!!!!!

Just one thing, though: WHAT THE HELL IS THE FIN FOR????!!!! For the love of GOD, can someone PLEASE clear that up!!!!

everyone here is d!ck ridah's..these are the SAME shoes pictures on the black and white scan....and NOW everyone loves em.

SMH @ the "now that's better" responses

QUICK! - Someone slap the%%#% outta everyone at Brand Jordan!

How are you gonna let the conterfeiters produce a hotter shoe than you?

The MJ stitching was a nice add to the toe cap - BUT ALL OVER THE SHOE?
sick.gif
sick.gif
Cmon you guys the argyle pattern was a WAY better idea..I wasdefinately going to get me a few pairs in the right colorway and I havent bought a pair of Jordans since the XVIIs - but now i think ill be putting my moneytowards something else. "MJ" Initials all over the shoe are about as hideous as MJs face on the back on the XX lows - ITS CORNY LOOKIN YOU A*****ES!

The sock liner and ankle wrap on the fakes have space boot type of look to them and have a much stronger neck in the fakes than what it shown here in the finalproduct.

Overall the color scheme has the right elements, but like always, they are used in the wrong fashion resulting in a disappointing colorway.

JB should have been 100% on top of their game for this shoe - come with the correct design and just as important - the right colorways. Another "L"for the Jordan Brand design team. And you guys wonder why all you stuff you come up with these days hits the outlets with the quickness...they need someonewith an outsiders perspective sitting at your round table before you decide to package this sh*t up.

SMH Tinker.....
mad.gif

HOT
f_IMG12m_e630ca9.jpg

NOT
f_jordan23whtm_e49b4f8.jpg

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

OMG!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those suck compared to the fakes!!!! LMAO! Terrible!!!

OMG!!!! ROFL!!!!

So bad...sigh.

The end.
Someone mad 'cause they bought fakes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Wow....those are terrible. I can't believe anyone would consider wearing a pair of shoes that has a bunch of cheesy christmasy looking M's stitched all over it. Yeah, I know it's the "M" from his sig. Which makes it even more forced and cheesy to me. However, the outsole and general pattern is dope. If there is a colorway that has self stitching, I will probably cop. If they all have this contrast stitch? No way in hell.

The end.

I 100% agree, I want to see the 230 carolina version.

tdog: if you read my posts, you know those fakes I posted pics of weren't my shoes. However, someone IS mad that Tinker had to do something so literal andcheesy as stitch a bunch of M's all over the side of the Air Jordan XX3, and turn something I have looked forward to for many years into a completedisaster. Enjoy your pair though and your matching XXXXL (tagged as sz L) clown shirt with matching "M's". so tight...There's always ebay forme.

Seriously, what the hell are those? 23's and you come up with that? BWHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA yea maybe he should stop after this. No more JB, NO MORE.Maybe they perform well on the hardwood i guess.

They look a whole lot better, but I still stand strong in my opinion. I don't like them, and I won't be buying.

RaNdZ4937

COLOR MAKES A DIFFERENCE... C'MON NOW....... I'VE BEEN INTO JORDANS SINCE MY FIRST PAIR AS A CHILD WHICH WERE THE 5'S AND NO MATTER WHAT THAT ONEJORDAN LOOKED LIKE, I HAD TO COP JUST BECAUSE THATS HOW ITS BEEN FOR ME AS A CHILD AND A YOUNG ADULT AND AS AN ADULT NOW.

I gotta give it up to heat23- he said he would have real pics soon, and he delivered.

More than we can say about most NT'ers with their winking emoticons, false promises, teasing and info that turns out to be wrong-one example: we'restill wating on that "info" BabyJ said he would give us in December.

I like these more than the fakes, and I think they will sell really well actually.

These is CRACK!!! Especially that colorway. I wonder if the stictching is going to look the same on all the colors

And lol @ the reaction now. Before it was about 80% negative, and 20% positive, now it seems about 60% positve and 40% negative. Typical Niketalk

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

everyone here is d!ck ridah's..these are the SAME shoes pictures on the black and white scan....and NOW everyone loves em.

SMH @ the "now that's better" responses

You do realize we was looking at a scan not the actual shoe.

Corny...Having MJ's signature all over the shoe? I guess JB is trying to capitalize on the "all-over print" phase that has taken over kidsnowadays. The only thing that I like about the shoe is the soles, they're pretty sick! I don't understand how people see these as classics, there'sno way these are in the same level as the 11s, 4s, 3s, 5s, and 20s
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom