INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

77d15f4c60c19cc9ad4ce5066c8fe2e3d11da0b.gif
those Ms kill the shoe, i'm still praying these are adecoy shoe

for real tho, looking back at the pics, i just wanna throw my laptop against the wall.
the shoe wouldnt be so bad if the toe box was different.
complete garbage
so dissapointed

JB chose right on the black midsole, but the stitching threw me off a bit. The sole is dope and im pretty happy with this colorway. These are nice, butsomething tells me the black/reds will be something serious, based on these pics.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Corny...Having MJ's signature all over the shoe? I guess JB is trying to capitalize on the "all-over print" phase that has tacken over kids nowadays. The only thing that I like about the shoe is the soles, they're pretty sick! I don't understand how people see these as classics, there's no way these are in the same level as the 11s, 4s, 3s, 5s, and 20s.
I'm sorry, but that all-over "M" print isht is wack.
sick.gif
You're right tho, it is geared towards these kids' sense of "style" these days. Me being an adult in my mid-20's, I couldnever bring myself to rock something as cheesy lookin as this out on the streets. I'll leave these to the 18 and under crowd and cop more of the realclassics instead.

I don't know if it has been noted yet or not. The red stitching next to the "M's" is the letter "J" from his sig. My bad if thishas been pointed out.

Damn shoes look like a bad xmas sweater you give to your estranged father.

More than we can say about most NT'ers with their winking emoticons
Correct me if I'm wrong Blco but I thought you've been a part of the guerilla winking terrorism--a pet peeve of mine since the days ofEkin702.

Anyway wow @ the positive responses all of a sudden.

And wow @ this whole XX3 situation. We get like 20 pictures of the fake version before the actual one, and then we see that the counterfeiters actually hadbetter design sense to make the side panel stitching a SUBTLE accent, not a black/red 2nd grader idea for aesthetics. Right now it's the only thing ruiningthat shoe for me. Cross your fingers that the other colors don't do that.

Like someone mentioned b4, the "M" is actually 23 if you look at it how you supposed to. Ive said it twice in this post and Ill say it again, theseare straight FIRE. somehow, someway, I will come up with the money for these and the first countdown pack.

Skylarkster- find a post of mine where I've ever winked or teased NT with info- you won't find one. I always tell what I know, not wink.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

could not even make my way pass the 1st pic.... the stitching made me so dizzy......
nerd.gif

Your avy made me so dizzy.

I agree with blco02, they are gonna sell well.
Just wait for other colorway... I got a feeling that these are XX3's version of "XX2 BALL LEATHER".

excellent looking!Kobe will crave for this once in a lifetime shoe!MJ AND KOBE ARE THE BEST!

Tinker participated in making these right? I knew tinker would come through one last time. These look decent before but wow... That stiching just perfects it.Much love.

i like. too bad the pattern isn't more dense...that's the only thing keeping these from being classics to me. like this...crap pic but you get the idea

I seriously wanna hurt everyone at JB I mean these thing look like they were made by adidas I mean making Jordan its own brand was a bad idea from the start Ienjoy Nike's ways so much more. Im not gonna front every new jordan has always had that killer performance but the style just isnt in it anymore I was sorooting for this shoe now Im crushed, for God's sake JB you couldnt even do this one right.

Back
Top Bottom