Invention ideas?!

got a project due and i need ideas for an invention.. got anything innovative?

a microfreeze
like a micrwave... but instant cold..or or freeze...
smokin.gif

OK. I will give you one. I'm only giving this away because I have endless others.

Wall electrical sockets with built in extension cords. A click of the socket and just the socket pops out connected tothe integrally mounted wall cord allowing you to extend it say 5-10 feet. When finished press the button to retract it back (like vacuum cleaners). Lol hopeyou can understand it. Its not really an invention but innovative. I also don't know if it has been attempted yet
nerd.gif
. Google it.

Originally Posted by meshies

OK. I will give you one. I'm only giving this away because I have endless others.

Wall electrical sockets with built in extension cords. A click of the socket and just the socket pops out connected to the integrally mounted wall cord allowing you to extend it say 5-10 feet. When finished press the button to retract it back (like vacuum cleaners). Lol hope you can understand it. Its not really an invention but innovative. I also don't know if it has been attempted yet
nerd.gif
. Google it.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

also... an xbox 360 that dosent @%$%%%$ explode

werd to having the redlights of death like 2 mins ago...bout to try the towel trick ...if that dosent work i will eat a gunn

Wall electrical sockets with built in extension cords. A click of the socket and just the socket pops out connected to the integrally mounted wall cord allowing you to extend it say 5-10 feet. When finished press the button to retract it back (like vacuum cleaners). Lol hope you can understand it. Its not really an invention but innovative. I also don't know if it has been attempted yet
nerd.gif
. Google it.

Thats an awesome idea.......... *runs to patent office*

nerd.gif
. Google it.

that's a good idea but cost and space would be problematic
pimp.gif

i've always wanted to invent a new color, that no one has ever seen.

or another letter to the alphabet...I'll get around to it someday. *sighs*

that's a good idea but cost and space would be problematic
O yea. It would def. have its setbacks as with everything else. I don't think space would be a major issue at all if you place the cord-spoolinside parallel to the wall. If somebody put enough thought/time/energy into it and figured out how to simplify the concept it could abolish the standard wallsocket. Until of course power is delivered wireless, I don't see that happening for another 15-20 years though. So somebody get on it!

haha thanks for the responses guys. although my partner shot down every idea... i'll just let her do it then
tired.gif

[Homer] A game where you throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems.....[Homer]

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Time travel machine.
pimp.gif

Terminator rules only though.

according to my theory, it is impossible for time travel. simply for the reason we would know about it already. think about it.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom