INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

Went there lastweek twice haha...sale is dope, got some nice tees, hopefully i wll head out there again sometime this week

yea i went there twice too, 2 days in a row, i don't wanna go back cuz imma end up spending money on all the IS tees cuz they're only $5. i'vealready bought like 8, couple for me and some presents for loved ones.

DUDE me too, twice in a row... haha im heading out there tomorrow, I didnt know i can fit medium tees, usually a large but they look longer than regular butw/e. Hopefully they still have some good stuff. Presents was what I was thinking too since Xmas is coming around the corner

Whats good everyone...sorry we have been mia for the pass month be we are still here and waiting to re-open the doors. We are pushing back the opening datelater then this 18th but not we are not setting a date it is to be annouced. Sorry for any inconvience...hit us up with any questions.

Is the Sale still going on? Ill check it out sometime this week, I wanted more the last time I was there but I didnt want to charge it on my card ahah

i duNk hI N lOw- "byters get dumped into the sf bay"<<< that was a colab you did right? I know Im late any left I NEED ONE?

REMEMBER!!!

The first 20 purchases will receive a grab bag.

*Don'f forget to click on the flyer and print it out for 10% off your purchase.

All purchases on the 22nd will receive a raffle to win one of three prizes.
1st Hand painted Dunny by gemvsgem
2nd $50 Gift Card
3rd Free T-Shirt of your choice

^ thanks for the update on the shirt. Im going to try to make it out thursday because I'm working all this weekend and dout there will be any left monday.

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

hey i saw the flyer and wondering if you guys are carrying staple and black scale now?
Yes we will have staple and black scale for our opening.

sick is it gonna be the new season stuff?

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

hey i saw the flyer and wondering if you guys are carrying staple and black scale now?
Yes we will have staple and black scale for our opening.

sick is it gonna be the new season stuff?

Yup it will be the new season stuff...as of now we are the only store carry black scale in san fran!

is the sale still going on? if so is it still has that lil room on the side or yea, i donno haven't been there since like the 2nd week of the sale so justwondering.

Back
Top Bottom