INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

How does the Supreme Soul hoody fit? I'm 5'6, skinny and I usually wear a size medium in tshirts. haha. Any info would be great. Thanks

it is made on a american apparel blank, but from what you told me about you i would say a med would fit fine...trust

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

did chris give it to you?lol

Nah. Actually I dont know
laugh.gif

And do you guys have have the IS hat A's colorway in a 7 1/4?

sorry just big sizes left

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

Originally Posted by kiyab

Holy ****t..
I just saw that A's colorway IS hat.
What's the smallest size you've got left?

sup kiya, the smallest size we have left is a 7...hope its your size
I'll take it.. I'll come by this week to pick it up..

Do you guys still have those Invisible Stripes keychain/clip for your keys? Kinda late but could yall or someone hook it up? please

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Do you guys still have those Invisible Stripes keychain/clip for your keys? Kinda late but could yall or someone hook it up? please

we might have one somewhere, but i need to find it

Thanks again Tom. My sister really wanted a Supreme Soul Hoody but no more sizes left. We'll stop by again soon.

definitely stopping by to see the hat selection after i get my haircut a couple doors down lol. still have the Invisible stripes hats in either purple orblack? either 7 1/2 or 7 5/8...

Just came back from my first visit to this store and the ppl are hella helpful & chilll! I luckily came at the right time b/c KoolRaul & Pharsidewalked in.. wow.. Personally, I was in shock. Anyways, I got my huf hat signed, and my girl got her shirt signed... i was so hyped. Everyone should def stop byfor the signing THIS weekend to show supreme soul and invisible stripes some love!!!

stopped by yesterday to get the I'S hat and my friend got her SS gear, thanks for the help since I was kinda picky about the hat.

And just wondering, y'all had a Minnesota Wild fitted in the counter and was wondering if y'all were gonna have those out or was it someone'sfitted?

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

Just came back from my first visit to this store and the ppl are hella helpful & chilll! I luckily came at the right time b/c KoolRaul & Pharside walked in.. wow.. Personally, I was in shock. Anyways, I got my huf hat signed, and my girl got her shirt signed... i was so hyped. Everyone should def stop by for the signing THIS weekend to show supreme soul and invisible stripes some love!!!

What's the info on the signing? My cousins would love to go.

any possible chance of restock on the burgundy IS hat? it was my everyday hat and now it look like it went through hell

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

Just came back from my first visit to this store and the ppl are hella helpful & chilll! I luckily came at the right time b/c KoolRaul & Pharside walked in.. wow.. Personally, I was in shock. Anyways, I got my huf hat signed, and my girl got her shirt signed... i was so hyped. Everyone should def stop by for the signing THIS weekend to show supreme soul and invisible stripes some love!!!

What's the info on the signing? My cousins would love to go.

I'll be there either day. Gotta show some love for these dudes.
glasses.gif

Craaazy signing today. Dudes (IS crew and SS) were really cool and there were A LOT of people. Shout out to the dude who helped me out with getting me the"Byters" tee. I think his name was Tommy(?)

Just a heads up to those going tomorrow, the flyer says early arrival suggested so dont take that for granted. It might not be too bad, but there will beplenty of people. SS had to stay longer than 4 because there was still a line outside. Pictures for them to sign were $5 and theres plenty of "Know YourRank" tees. I took pics of the signing with my phone but had to leave.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Craaazy signing today. Dudes (IS crew and SS) were really cool and there were A LOT of people. Shout out to the dude who helped me out with getting me the "Byters" tee. I think his name was Tommy(?)

Just a heads up to those going tomorrow, the flyer says early arrival suggested so dont take that for granted. It might not be too bad, but there will be plenty of people. SS had to stay longer than 4 because there was still a line outside. Pictures for them to sign were $5 and theres plenty of "Know Your Rank" tees. I took pics of the signing with my phone but had to leave.

THANKS FOR COMING OUT, SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT HOPE IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom