INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

sorry for the supper late response...the release went good we sold out of 30 and 32 but we still have 34 and like a 36 we cant complain!!!

Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

I heard through a friend that you guys are just blowing up the bulletin boards with VOTE for Soul Supreme messages. If they're good enough they'll get it on their own as I'm sure a lot of heads will see their talent, but easy on the spamming every public board about SS. It's a bit OD. Do you guys get some kind of incentive if they win or do you guys just want to be how Armory is to Jabbawockeez?

this is tom...i will be taking care of nike talk from now on...im sorry for not responding back cuz our interns are hella iffy and slow but about thebulletin boards - i told the interns to put it out there...i didn't know they flooded the bulletin so ill let them know to chill...rite on for the headsup!!! but outside of invisible stripes and supreme soul we are all homies...i guess the incentive is getting our name out there but on the real its deeper thanjust all the hype pharside and bionic has been doing their thing for a minute and i think its time they shined...hit us up any time...peace

Originally Posted by Gman1209

You have any of the black invisible stripes hats in a 7 1/8?

sorry...we don't have that size cuz slim from the supreme soul took the only two that were made cuz he says he sweat through the first onealready...funny

but we do have 7 1/4 in black and 71/8 in maroon

Copped a maroon fitted online yesterday. Says shipped today. On a Sunday?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks!

i stopped by the store last saturday and picked up the maroon hat before i went back down to socal for school

been wearing it ever since, lovin the hat. i felt i shouldve picked up the Invisible Stripes hat in the Oakland A's colorway

Originally Posted by youngdood

i stopped by the store last saturday and picked up the maroon hat before i went back down to socal for school

been wearing it ever since, lovin the hat. i felt i shouldve picked up the Invisible Stripes hat in the Oakland A's colorway

Thanks for the support. The I's New Era in the Oakland colorway we did will be dropping in a couple of weeks along with a couple of shirts. I will keepyou posted.

I thought that was you when you stopped by and copped it. I didn't recongnize you in the suit. But right on for stopping by, again.

laugh.gif
Actually the guy in the suit is my sisters boyfriend, and the girl hewas with is my sister. I asked them to get it for me if they were going into the city because i had to be somewhere. Thanks again though. Ill make sure to stopby in person and thank you personally.

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

Originally Posted by SC415

Woo can't wait for that I's oakland way colorway fitted they look nice..

official drop date is july 5th...i's new era and tees!!!

Whats the retail on the fitted? Also how much of each size are you guys getting?

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

Originally Posted by SC415

Woo can't wait for that I's oakland way colorway fitted they look nice..

official drop date is july 5th...i's new era and tees!!!

Whats the retail on the fitted? Also how much of each size are you guys getting?

they will retail for $36 we did a total of 72 we gave out 7 to supreme soul...but we did pre-pac for our hats so we double in the main sizes but got thefull run

yo..

i was in the store no less than a hour ago with my daughter and the dude there was kind of rude.

he also wouldn't let my daughter use the bathroom.

he said that there were boxes in there.

i would understand if it was my ADULT sister. but come on man. SHE IS THREE!

#@$?! all the dude could do was chuckle and say, "sorry, bro."

chris, whats up with that? no love?

i've been a faithful shopper at invisible stripes for awhile now and this youngin' shows no love?

check your staff man...

^ Messed up right there. Did you get the dude's name?

Anyways, I got this IS flyer from the Breakers Jam at War Memorial and it says i get 15% discount on items excluding sale items and Invisible Stripes products.Is it Invisible Stripes stuff all together or just on release days?

Im gonna try to cop that I's in the A's colorway hat.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom