iOS 5 Update

this is what happened to me when I downloaded ios5 onto my iPhone 4 -_-

mug1no.png

ironically, my iPad 2 went fine. I just need to re-organize my apps and it's folders.

I'm loving this iOS 5 update so far. The Notification Center is beautiful. The Wi-Fi Sync is awesome and Safari seems faster now.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

can you send gifs in imessage?

And ive heard some mixed reviews on imessage.  You guys like/dislike it?
I like it actually. Even though the only way you can tell if its an iMessage by the blue send button compared to the green. Works fairly quick messaging my friends and cool to see when they are actually typing to respond.
Also, Find My Friends = Ultimate Stalker App.

The Apple Movie Trailers app is pretty awesome too. I didn't know Apple was going to release that app.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Are the IPhone 4's for Sprint tomorrow going to come stock with iOS 5? The regular IPhone 4 not 4S.

im 99.9% sure it will. usually they all come with newest OS/updates at release.

I've had an iPhone for 3 years now and I've never posted in one of these threads but WOW. iOS5 is crack.

Quick question, I just watched the video on apple.com of all the new features.

It said you have access to the camera from your lockscreen but I don't have that. Anyone know what I need to do?

Originally Posted by erupt107th

I've had an iPhone for 3 years now and I've never posted in one of these threads but WOW. iOS5 is crack.

Quick question, I just watched the video on apple.com of all the new features.

It said you have access to the camera from your lockscreen but I don't have that. Anyone know what I need to do?

double click the home button...

so you have to be on OSx 10.6.8 or better to do wifi sync??
if so i guess im SOL
im on 10.5.8. pm me in the right direction someone.

May be the wrong place to ask this..

but how many of ya iPhone users with iOS 5 are still switchin to the 4s?

^^ not me, I have the 4 and i'll probably just wait for the 5 to come out next year.

by the time it releases, my contract will be up by then....

^^ not me, I have the 4 and i'll probably just wait for the 5 to come out next year.

by the time it releases, my contract will be up by then....

How to move Newsstand into a folder

-drag another app into a folder
-as the folder animation happens drag Newsstand into it.
-you have to be quick, so keep you apps close.

Originally Posted by FEETure

if so i guess im SOL
Can anyone confirm? I'm on 10.5.8 too and can't sync via wi-fi either.
The Sync Now button is greyed out and I can't click on it, and below it says Sync will resume when my computer is available. This is after I've synced it once already with the USB 

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by FEETure

if so i guess im SOL
Can anyone confirm? I'm on 10.5.8 too and can't sync via wi-fi either.
The Sync Now button is greyed out and I can't click on it, and below it says Sync will resume when my computer is available. This is after I've synced it once already with the USB 

First plug up your iPhone, on the iTunes summary screen scroll down and check sync via wifi. Also your iPhone must be attached to a power source.

FINALLY I can do custom txt tones. I've been waiting for that since I left BB last year.

Back
Top Bottom