iOS 5 Update

Im debating on paying the $25 for the itunes match thing. My question is, will they be able to match ALL of my songs? what about mixtapes, unofficial releases, etc.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Im debating on paying the $25 for the itunes match thing. My question is, will they be able to match ALL of my songs? what about mixtapes, unofficial releases, etc.

those get uploaded to the cloud (i think)

why can't my phone sync via wifi? My computer is on and my itunes is up, i've checked the boxes that i'm supposed to.

even restarted my phone and my computer.

what gives?!

Originally Posted by big1236

why can't my phone sync via wifi? My computer is on and my itunes is up, i've checked the boxes that i'm supposed to.

what gives?!
Did you sync via the USB cable first? Is both your phone and computer on the same network?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

what gives?!
Did you sync via the USB cable first? Is both your phone and computer on the same network?

Thanks dude! I didn't sync via the USB first....

Does IMessage actually do anything??

Honestly I feel like this will only hurt me considering I have unlimited texting but not unlimited data. Am I correct?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

If the song is not on iTunes then it won't match it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

If the song is not on iTunes then it won't match it.
which means you have to upload it to the cloud

All you have to upload is what iTunes can’t match. Which is much faster than starting from scratch. Once your music is in iCloud, you can stream and store it on any of your devices.

http://www.apple.com/icloud/features/

Can somebody point me in the right direction with how to use custom ringtones?

I tried to do the renaming the file junk but up until I try to get to the renaming the file into .m4r file, I get stuck. It won't let me rename the file. I'm running Windows XP (I know I know:smh:) if that helps.

Quick question:

Is the iOS 5 from an iPhone 4 the same as the iOS 5 from and iPod Tough 4th Gen?

My neighbor wants me to install my iOS 5 [from my iPhone 4; already downloaded] onto his iPod. He has slow internet and doesn't want to wait.

Will it work?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Quick question:

Is the iOS 5 from an iPhone 4 the same as the iOS 5 from and iPod Tough 4th Gen?

My neighbor wants me to install my iOS 5 [from my iPhone 4; already downloaded] onto his iPod. He has slow internet and doesn't want to wait.

Will it work?
I don't think so. I believe different iOS devices are only compatible with certain downloads. Also, your iPhone has a 3G radio, which his touch does not.

Tell him to go to the library and do the update. Or, let him use your PC/Mac.

anybody else have a slow download for iOS5? iTunes is telling me it takes about 8 hours to download a 700MB file.
indifferent.gif

Must be a server thing.

iOS 5 does so much that it kills your battery way faster. I don't think there's anything wrong with the battery itself it just does more.

how'd he get 5 apps on the bottom?

and when is this available?
app on Cydia app.  search for "Five Icon Dock"

as for when Siri will be ready for non iphone S.....article said "weeks"

Back
Top Bottom