iOS 5 Update

Originally Posted by RedMan

Damn, i received the same 3004 error. I think i bricked my phone. I'm about to restore it and go from there.

Same thing is happening to me except it doesn't allow me to restore my phone.

Downloaded it, and of course it didn't finish the install. Now my phone is stuck in restore and keeps freezing at the same place. Pissing me off. It's been doing this for the last hour and a half.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

damn 3200!!!!

mad.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

So my computer broke and I was wondering if I just download itunes again will it be fine if i just plug in my iphone4 and try to update or no?

Yeah it will back it up first and then update it. But make sure you back it up yourself just in case.

Sorry, but what do you guys mean by back it up? I rarely ever connected my iphone to my computer.

I just finished the install.....so the messaging is what exactly?  The only thing that i can really tell the difference of is notifications....twitter is the same. 

I'm on iso4.2.1 (hacked) and itunes gives me an error (3194) every time i try and restore. How am i supposed to do this?

Seems to me that there are too many errors and problems. I might as well wait for untethered to come out while they fix up errors
laugh.gif

All those errors are supposedly are on Apple's end. They're getting swamped with verification for updates to the Iphone. This is why I wait for an untethered jailbreak to update to the newest software. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

any word on when an unlock is coming out for iOS 5? i'm still running 4.1 just because I don't want to lock myself out of my phone.

4.1 has an unlock?
I'm pretty I just used UltraSn0w on 4.0.1 or 4.0.2 and then just updated via PwnageTool and preserved my baseband but for some reason I've been super skeptical to do it again. I'm just really worried I'm going to do something wrong and my baseband is going to be updated and lock me out and I have no back up phones or anything. I've done that once already and it sucked having a bulky iPod touch.

Originally Posted by ludex360

I'm on iso4.2.1 (hacked) and itunes gives me an error (3194) every time i try and restore. How am i supposed to do this?
get a droid...

i keep getting something with the request build error message any way to fix it ?
i already have put it in dfu mode and still did not work . i tried to unjailbreak my phone but itunes wont let me because it wants me to restore and update. any help ?

I updated my ipad2 earlier.  Didn't notice much of a difference.
A lot of my friends are complaining that their phones are crashing trying to update.  Or that it says it'll take 10 hours.  
laugh.gif

man I tried the reset that was suggested earlier and it still didnt work...Im bout to give up on it for the night!

Either keep trying or wait until later. Servers are maxing. Happens with every major drop from Apple.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

YO #$% what is the password for my backup file?!?!?!? i never set up a password!??!?!

its the password you use to unlock your phone..the 4 digit number

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by icykicks79

YO #$% what is the password for my backup file?!?!?!? i never set up a password!??!?!

its the password you use to unlock your phone..the 4 digit number

$#@ i am doing that, it wont work. 
mad.gif

So I tried to update it and I got an error. I'm trying to restore my phone b/c the plug to itunes showed up on my phone, but when I try to restore it won't let me. Some one help!

Back
Top Bottom