iPhone 3GS Bye Bye, iPhone HD Coming This Summer Also To Verizon........

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:
1. it would be like runnin osx on the same hardware as vista... osx would run ALOT smoother...
2. i dont think they have the same type of screen...
1. No...it wouldn't since most computers fitted to run Vista aren't gonna be compatible with OSX
2. They do.

so how come so many people are running both mac os and windows on their comps?
laugh.gif

and what was the problem with the screen anyway?
Alot of people are saying that the screen is not as responsive as the iPhone's still and it occasional freezes up (The HD2). Some NTers are even saying that on the HTC thread.
Those could be contributed to a few things though, i.e. bloatware, too many apps opened up.....etc
Well whatever the case may be, it definitely kills off the snapdragon 1ghz processor capability. But the touchscreen's responsiveness seems like it would have something to do with the hardware (how the screen is built) or how the hardware responds to the OS it runs with.

It's most likely a mix of both.

Makes sense, I just hope it gets resolved.

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Im buying if

Front facing camera (Skype & Fring)
5MP camera with 720P recording + flash (dual LED is fine)
3.7-4.0 Screen
1Ghz or more processor
&
Real Multitasking

If Nokia fail to impress me this year. im moving to apple or andriod.
Rumored Nokia: 12MP with Xenon flash and 720P recording,HDMI,3.5-4.0 Capacitive screen and Symbian^3 OS.
2 years of disappointment (n96 &n97) im really hoping the next flagship is gold.
the iphone is not going to impress, y would the ipad and iphone have similar processors and resolution?
the mulitasking has been rumored over and over again, we'll probably get something else that every other phone already has.
The bigger screen doesnt impress me 3.2-3.5 is the best fit for a smartphone

Yup N96 and N97 failed to impress me too. Ive been following nokia road to symbian ^3 & ^4  in a min. now... I really hope they did the right thing with the new flagship. ive been a nokia fan since 96' i know they can build phones.

or maybe MEEGO will save some Nokia followers if they didnt like the new Symbian^3 flagship.

I also wanna see the new Iphone on a real multi-tasking situation and see how it perform.

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:
1. it would be like runnin osx on the same hardware as vista... osx would run ALOT smoother...
1. No...it wouldn't since most computers fitted to run Vista aren't gonna be compatible with OSX
2. They do.

laugh.gif

Alot of people are saying that the screen is not as responsive as the iPhone's still and it occasional freezes up (The HD2). Some NTers are even saying that on the HTC thread.
Those could be contributed to a few things though, i.e. bloatware, too many apps opened up.....etc

Well whatever the case may be, it definitely kills off the snapdragon 1ghz processor capability. But the touchscreen's responsiveness seems like it would have something to do with the hardware (how the screen is built) or how the hardware responds to the OS it runs with.

WM just isnt that responsive... i honeslty doubt it has anything to do with the hardware

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:
2. They do.

laugh.gif

WM just isnt that responsive... i honeslty doubt it has anything to do with the hardware

It could be the wiring, the TP and TP2 have the same specs but are put together differently. But it would most likely be the (stock)OS

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I'm bored so I'll bite.

What's the big deal?

What can a 'multitasking' phone do that makes getting an iphone a dealbreaker?

Also adding 'multitasking' to the OS can be done through firmware. no need to change it.
what do u mean what is the big deal? if i wanna b on twitter, NT, and aim i couldnt... yall prolly cant do tabbed browsing either

dont act like u use one program at a time on ur comp... why should it be any different on a "smart" phone...
? the iphone has tabbed browsing...
and don't act like you do the same things on your phone, as you do on your computer. because if you do, you must not be doing much. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they can keep all this new stuff if i can just get better battery life on my phone now...

video chat on the iphone will last about 45 min before you see that 20% warning smh

if i knew how bad the battery was i probably wouldn't have gotten one...
mophie air

u got a remote desktop app on ur precious iphone?

i can log into and control my home computer from anywhere in the world...

works wonders when u at the studio and u the tempo for a beat...

smh.gif

but hey... you're right though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/WGUDC3YqoEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/WGUDC3YqoEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif
*screams "IT STILL DOESNT MULTITASK!" while running out the thread...

A few features of iPhone 4G:

A new, sleeker body design.

OLED screen.

Multi-Tasking. (use multiple functions at once without going in and out of apps)

iChat camera (on the front so you can have video chat!!!)

32G (basic) and 64G of memory. Your sure to never run out.

Removable Battery.

Hi Definition Camera.

Hi Definition Camcorder.

Hi Definition audio.

Messaging light.

True GPS built in.

not sure how credible this site is either though

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/WGUDC3YqoEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/WGUDC3YqoEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif
*screams "IT STILL DOESNT MULTITASK!" while running out the thread...
laugh.gif

ohyeah and omgitswes-i dont think i like the sound of a new body design. the design they have now is classic, but hey. if they change it i guess it better look good like the past two

You guys do realize that Apple & AT&T have a deal for the iPad so the chances of Verizon getting anything iPhone/iPad related are slim.
...Although I'd like to be proven wrong.
smile.gif

PS those features are just rumors and the only people that know about what Apple is doing is Apple.
... But I would like to see a better camera with flash, new interface because OS is starting to look dated*, and an OLED screen but that probably won't happen
frown.gif

Windows Phone 7 Series looks
smokin.gif

im pretty sure VNC only work if you are on wifi. so you sayin you can control from anywhere in the world is quite bogus... i had VNC lite on my computer and you DO need a active wifi connections other wise you would never be able to control your IP address wit you iPhone like that

Verizon will get an iPhone. But not until they officially role out 4G LTE nationwide. It's not cost effective for Apple to make a separate phone for 1 company just because they are behind. When LTE rolls out with AT&T as well, Apple then can make 1 phone for both companies.

Back
Top Bottom