iPhone 3GS Bye Bye, iPhone HD Coming This Summer Also To Verizon........

Verizons rate plans are gonna be even worse than AT&T's, no need to switch. I just wanna see the damn phone, I could care less about the carrier as long as it ain't Sprint

I would imagine that their plan prices wold be the same, maybe VZW costing a little more.
This means more Luke Wilson commercials
I wonder what VZW will do with their Moto Droid ads
laugh.gif

2011 will prolly have flash on the camera and in 2012 prolly have flash player. wackkkk

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why would someone need a front facing camera on their phone?
Video chat. Anyways this isnt surprising. New iphone comes out every summer. Way better release cycle than android phones. Android is turning to the next windows mobile...and thats not a good thing..

elaborate please...

Video chat. Anyways this isnt surprising. New iphone comes out every summer. Way better release cycle than android phones. Android is turning to the next windows mobile...and thats not a good thing..

Yup, Android is becoming oversaturated. Too many different devices carrying that platform.

Just re-upped with AT&T cause I broke my last iPhone and had to get a new one/took the upgrade. Ugh..

Originally Posted by marath0n

Yup, Android is becoming oversaturated. Too many different devices carrying that platform.

HTC is only the only company that puts out good WM/Android phones consistently. Others are a hit or miss, i.e Droid all other Motorola Android phones blow.

Im buying if

Front facing camera (Skype & Fring)
5MP camera with 720P recording + flash (dual LED is fine)
3.7-4.0 Screen
1Ghz or more processor
&
Real Multitasking

If Nokia fail to impress me this year. im moving to apple or andriod.
Rumored Nokia: 12MP with Xenon flash and 720P recording,HDMI,3.5-4.0 Capacitive screen and Symbian^3 OS.

Back
Top Bottom