iPhone 3GS Bye Bye, iPhone HD Coming This Summer Also To Verizon........

I jus want a flash player update... IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! I don't really wanna by another Jack!!

All of these apps people want are available, it's just a matter of when the manufacturer want to release it. Apple [and other companies] always do it; they add something new, but leave the consumer wanting more. You think the first iphone couldn't have had a video camera
laugh.gif
they probably have hologram iphone set to release in 2020.

If it comes to Vzw, I'll probably get it. I've been holding out for a while (still rockin with the 6800). Now i'm debating b/t the tp2 and the droid.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

im pretty sure VNC only work if you are on wifi. so you sayin you can control from anywhere in the world is quite bogus... i had VNC lite on my computer and you DO need a active wifi connections other wise you would never be able to control your IP address wit you iPhone like that.
Configure your router to accept 3G and there you go. Not bogus but just like anything else in this world you gotta tool around a little to get the most out of it.

I got my iPhone 3G Christmas eve of 08 and started my contract as well. Looks like I may be able to hold out until this baby drops. Video phone chat... ugh, I can hear it now.. "Who the $#*@ is that in the background?!"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cbello03

Is it possible to make 1 phone for two seperate networks??????
Yes.  World Phones = have both GSM and CDMA radios.  I know Sprint and Verizon's Touch Pro2 are world phones but you have to get the GSM radio unlocked.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

im pretty sure VNC only work if you are on wifi. so you sayin you can control from anywhere in the world is quite bogus... i had VNC lite on my computer and you DO need a active wifi connections other wise you would never be able to control your IP address wit you iPhone like that.
Configure your router to accept 3G and there you go. Not bogus but just like anything else in this world you gotta tool around a little to get the most out of it.

ok but still even if the router accepts 3G eventually if im in Alaska for example i wouldnt be able to reach a signal. idk but i will try tho thnx for tip

i have a 3Gs runbning 3.1.3 with a baseband of 05.12.01 and it is a MC model..... no jailbreaking/unlocking as of now right?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I got my iPhone 3G Christmas eve of 08 and started my contract as well. Looks like I may be able to hold out until this baby drops. Video phone chat... ugh, I can hear it now.. "Who the $#*@ is that in the background?!"
smh.gif

^ Truth!

Can somebody PLEASE get some specs on the size of the phone, compare it to the HD2, iPhone 3GS and Nexus One!

Back
Top Bottom