iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website. (Deal is over)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how are yall selling these as brand new on ebay, when its obvious you have a refurbed version. buyers dont care? or is it the fine print type of selling that I just hate so much.. a huge wall of text and rewording all sorts of crap, and when you get the unit, its obviously not new. i'd keep the unit and get my money back for pulling that crap on me
indifferent.gif

Link

Clearly you can see people are willing to pay over $500 for a refurbished phone.

I don't get how it is "a lot of work" ordering the phone, canceling, putting the thing up on ebay, and shipping the phone out
indifferent.gif

exactly. ive sold these for 600+ before on ebay and craigslist (used to be my side hustle). Don't listen to the haters claiming we'll break even ifwe're lucky
laugh.gif

either way i'm going to keep one for me and flip the other. i'll also get rid of the 3g i have right now on ebay (another 300+)

I can see sometime in January a lot of dudes being upset they wasted their time and ended up losing money instead of gaining.

You may cancel the contract WITHIN 30-days WITHOUT an early termination fee ($175), but you HAVE to return ANY phone you've purchased with your contract inorder to cancel your plan.

If you don't return the iPhone, then they will charge you the early termination fee ($175) and you will also have to pay the first month's bill AND theactivation fee.

If you cancel your contract and return the iPhone in NEW condition (they're more strict with iPhones), you will NOT have to pay an early termination fee,but you do have to pay a 10% restocking fee.

That's their policy so as long as it's within those boundaries, you're golden.

Got offers for 550 each for both my phones(no shippiing, paypal,ebay fees). And I dont get the phones till monday. I should have ordered more.

I have a few questions:

1. I already have a iPhone how much will it cost me to upgrade to the 3GS.
2. How do I do this online?

some of yall dudes better be careful cuz they might make you return those phones after you have terminated it. i dont know though...

Two questions:

-Can you cancel your plan online or do you have to talk to someone?

-If you keep for, let's say, one month and 10 days, do you pay for two months or just prorated 40 days?

Two questions:

-Can you cancel your plan online or do you have to talk to someone?

-If you keep for, let's say, one month and 10 days, do you pay for two months or just prorated 40 days?

You need to call to cancel.

They will charge you per day after the 30 days. If your plan is $70 a month, then they will charge you $2.33 per day ($70/30 days). So if you canceled in 40days, then they would charge you an extra $23.30 for the additional 10 days.

knew i shoulda jumped on this when i had the chance, not gonna hold back anymore.

good looking out though OP, helping out the NT community.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

copped 4, got my cousin to help me
pimp.gif

qrj4mb.png

If I get $500 a pop I'm good
pimp.gif
Damn, a quick 2gs
smh.gif
how you figure 2k? He needs to spend about $310 to buy each phone. So he will only make $200/iphone. Which will net him about $800 profit.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ebay fees and shipping will make a substantial dent on that potential profit

Fees+Shipping are about $50 per unit Still $150 profit is
pimp.gif
from the comfort of my home.. Much better than camping out in the cold waiting for some shoes toflip for a $50-$75 profit.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Still waiting on my phone...and it was sent out Friday with overnight shipping
smh.gif

Since Thursday was a holiday they shipped friday. Only catch is they don't deliver on weekends so we'll all get them for sure tomorrow. Can not wait!

Didn't know they didn't deliver on the weekend, guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

I really just want to try out the iphone for a few weeks, and if I like it I'll keep it.

Just got mine in at 11 pst. Both of them in flawless condition. They have the dates the products were returned. 11-15 and 9-22 for me

where do i find the date return info samb

nvmnd. 10-21 and 9-15 for me. not that old.

im debating on which one to keep now. black or white?

Originally Posted by socluis90

where do i find the date return info samb

nvmnd. 10-21 and 9-15 for me. not that old.

im debating on which one to keep now. black or white?

Same here, I'll probably keep the white just because you see it less. I have to activate these right? And then cancel in a month? Are you planning to useyours or just let it sit?

Back
Top Bottom