iPhone OS 4.0 Event- Multitasking, iBooks, Gamecenter confirmed etc vol. APPLE LATE PASS!

^ you beat me too it
laugh.gif

I am surprised/shocked to see how many people are excited for this.

Why haven't you guys jailbroke your phone yet???

Multi-tasking, in-app sms, wallpapers, all that stuff has been available for the longest time.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I am surprised/shocked to see how many people are excited for this.

Why haven't you guys jailbroke your phone yet???

Multi-tasking, in-app sms, wallpapers, all that stuff has been available for the longest time.
This..

Hopefully with the new iphone OS, we won't have to use all these packages from cydia to accomplish this, because it drains the hell out of the battery.

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

^ because a majority of people on here are str8 cheeks when they wanna do suttin "illegal"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all it does is void your warranty. I think I kept mine stock for a day before jailbreaking it.  Whats the worse that can happen to a $50 refurb phone
pimp.gif
  I didn't feel like messing around with unlocking it though

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I cant decide if I'll go back to an Iphone, love my Nexus One but I really miss the apps

Android is making big moves though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

iPhones now having the ability to multi-task
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#TeamAndroid says welcome to 2008

looks like they'll stay with those annoying pop-up notifications. albeit, a slightly improved version of it 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I cant decide if I'll go back to an Iphone, love my Nexus One but I really miss the apps

Android is making big moves though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

iPhones now having the ability to multi-task
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#TeamAndroid says welcome to 2008
laugh.gif
#TeamWindowsMobile says welcome to 2004

pretty good update. especially if multitasking doesnt drain the battery like other phones.

Back
Top Bottom