iPhone: Post everything here

Did anyone see this:

50815e4678a54ddcb3fe134b008b9d9bd5013b8.png

How do you get it to look like that? Mine doesn't look like that...

*EDIT*

Never mind I figured it out.

When I charge my iphone it stops charging for a second and then starts again, and it keeps ringing. Does this happen to anyone else?

Does the Iphone full youtube? My dude Julian got one but son will be damned if he lets someone else touch it. He'll just show you, be like "here, seelook" and hold it up

^the 1.1.2 hasn't been unlocked as yet, people are still searching for ways. That doesn't mean it can't and won't be unlocked at all.

When I charge my iphone it stops charging for a second and then starts again, and it keeps ringing. Does this happen to anyone else?

Whats on your rotation

For now just Kanye's album
throw me some ideas of some bangin hits.

I can make as many opinions as i like, come at me for that , sure. But all im doing is stating a fact about a topic that was previously discussed in thisthread, and you already come at me in a rude manner. This has nothing to do with HT or anything of the sort, but any time youve posted towards me it hasnt beenfriendly. I apologize if you misinterpret my tone, but it is nothing more than friendly and helpful, especially when speaking about facts. My opinion onproducts are allowed to be stated, especially in threads entitled "i want a mac, making the swtich, opinions, etc." just as much as youre allowed toaddress whomever you like- so be it.. go ahead, continue. I dont really care anymore.

Moving on.

how do the plans work if u unlock a phone? for example if you're under a certain plan with tmobile, how will that effect your service on the iphone?

I also followed Mthree's instructions but I guess it only works with 1.1.2 and iTunes 7.5.

Any other help?

Will upgrading to 1.1.2 brick an unlocked unit?

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

Still need help fellas if you dont mind.

SO i installed all these apps and got some themes, where do i go next to put the theme on my phone. ALso i wanted to try out apollo for aim how owuld i go about that as wel. thx, help is appreciated

aim: iversonmoss384
installer>themes (summerboard)> pick one to install. apollo gets the job done.

coming from at&t rep:
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CURRENT PLAN
YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD A DATA PLAN $20, $30, OR $40
NO YOUR CURRENT SIM WILL NOT WORK IN THE IPHONE.
EITHER GET A NEW SIM OR KEEP THE ONE THAT IS IN THE PHONE.
AND QUIT BEING CHEAP AND ADD A DAMN FEATURE PACKAGE

AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU UNLOCK AN IPHONE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AT&T

AND YES THE CAPS WAS INTENTIONAL SO DEAL W/ IT.

iphone already has apple care
AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone Auto-enroll Enjoy peace of mind for two full years with the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone, which extends yourrepair coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone.
$69.00

straight from apple website

get one! i feel like im+$$%#+!%% on everybody else walkin by without n iPhone. i kinda feel like slapping them with it . lmao , no for real tho get one.

Originally Posted by TeePeso

A quick dumb question.....can u change the color of your text bubbles from lime green to something else? I coulda sworn I saw a chick infront of me at the club with pink bubbles when she was texting....

Yes. It can be changed through the Customize app.

Back
Top Bottom