iPhone: Post everything here

If 3g is added to the iphone, how much better would it function? I'm looking to get an iphone but I am willing to wait for the next generation if they have 3g. I believe I read somewhere that we would be getting one sometime this year. Thanks.
3G is a wireless standard pretty much equivalent to DSL that you find in you're home, usually around 5 MB/s, which is really quick.
It's not going to expand functionality at all, just a quicker way to access data. And everyone was expecting this at Macworld,
yet there's only a few cities in the US that even support it, unless you're in NYC, SF, LA and a few rural areas you're
network isn't even ready for it. People are complaining that Europe has it, why don't we? Because European mobile companies
are much more advanced than that US trash you call AT&T, Verizon and Tmobile. Once AT&T rolls out 3G, maybe they'll
put out 3G.

Also forgot to mention, you're going to be paying ALOT more for 3G, Europeans get phones like the Nokia N95, iPhone,
and other high end phones, yet they pay over $100 a month. Putting 3G into the phone is gonna cost you a lot more on
you're per month bill.

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

mrXdaboss

Just tell them you already have a phone, and they'll give you the sim. If you plan on using the internet add t zones for 6.99

ok bet im not sure im getting yet my boy is letting me borrow his ipod touch to see if i like the interface cause me and him have the 6800 mougul (mybusiness phone) and he was like man aint nothing touching the 6800 but the i930 gotta go im done with it so i figured it would be second best. which phoneshould i tell them i have so i can get the best sim ?

you can make ringtones for free on itunes again with itunes 7.5 (i think it is?) and the newest iphone firmware

Yo i still couldn't figure it out.

i redownloaded the iphone 1.1.1 firmware and everything and it still can't find that file.

I was suppose to cop my iphone soon but I'm holdin out after finding out it has no insurance
smh.gif
ima settle for the itouch for now and cop a the voyagerthen when at&t finally decides to add insurance I'll consider purchasing it unless there's a way around it and puttin insurance on it?

I did not purchase these songs. I used the ones i downloaded online... But do you know where i can get itunes 7.3 or lower? I tried to install 7.0.2 and itsays "Itunes could not be installed because Visual Basic Script is not installed or is disabled. Make sure VBscript is installed, turn off script blockingin anti virus, re-register VBScript and install Itunes"

Why don't you just wait? The 3G iPhone is supposed to be out later this year and you're better off with that.

I just got my iPhone recently and the sound through the earpiece is perfect. You may want to have your phone checked to see if something may be wrong with thevolume.

you can keep your sn.. it imports your buddy list since it connects through the aim network. as if you were signing on at home.

I have t-mobile now. I'm thinking of getting a new iphone from the apple store. I plan on jailbreaking it so its activated and then buying a turbosim cardto "trick" my phone into thinking its using a AT&T sim instead of unlocking it. Has anyone done this yet? Or should I just wait until hackersfind a way to unlock the 1.1.2. firmware...which i heard will be when they release the 1.1.3 firmware? ?

Also can any tmobile iphone users confirm that the 5.99 tzones plan works for the safari web browser too?

Thanks.

^Just tell em you have battery problems.

Say you tried all the trouble-shooting on the site and nothing worked

They usually replace it but might ask to keep it overnight to "check".

Are you looking at GMail in Mail or Safari? You'll see that interface in Safari.

Regarding the change, I believe that the iPhone Mail settings for GMail have changed from POP3 to IMAP. That means that everything you do on your iPhone willbe reflected on the web. You should notice that you now have All Mail, Starred, etc. folders that you can move e-mails to. Deleting e-mails in the Mail programwill now delete them on the web.

so i just got an iphone but i dont get how to put ringtones on it..can anyone help?? thanks in advance
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

jordan23mj45,

so you have summerboard installed and downloaded themes but they dont show up? just open summerboard and goto themes and it should work. if thats what youmean.... but MAKE SURE you have "dim background" turned off. it causes a lot of freezing.

Back
Top Bottom