iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

how hard is it to cop an iphone now?
Not that hard. I went a week ago and waited a hour.

They put a sign up while I was already on the line they said they were sold out and then like 20 minutes later they switched it back.
laugh.gif

'sup; whats the program that you can have like events, weather, and stuff like that on your home screen.. (above slide to unlock)

^ intelliscreen.
THis is regarding JDOC, i suggest you restore but not do a backup, backup's tend to cause alot of problems with every phone, i always just start over thatway its new and fresh. If you do a backup it recovers old files which doesnt make it new

^^ Thanks, I did that and everything works great.

Now for my next question lol.. how do I make my wallpaper show up behind me applications?

Also - we should post up what kind of themes we are running/ our set ups.. that would be cool to see. Or do we need another thread for that.

I'm thinking about switching from VZW to AT&T. Do they require you to get the data plan when you get the IPhone 3G?

^ yes they require it.

Damn I just made a thread about this but what's the best 3G case out there? I got one from AT&T but don't like it. I heard suggestions for theInvisible Shield, the Naked Case, and some Rebel case.

^^ colorware has been around for a minute.

ITS NOT PAINT. they replace the housing. i did a cool promo w/ a client of mine where we branded 100 video ipods and 100 zunes and gave them away to prospects.i think they got some pics of them joints in their gallery.

colorware is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

^^ colorware has been around for a minute.

ITS NOT PAINT. they replace the housing. i did a cool promo w/ a client of mine where we branded 100 video ipods and 100 zunes and gave them away to prospects. i think they got some pics of them joints in their gallery.

colorware is
pimp.gif

My bad, ok its colorware..only reason why i said paint, was because dude above me said custom PAINT iphones. People get sensitive over mistakes, its not a bigdeal. so u dont have to correct me.

^^ easy. i think you're the one sensitive homie. its all good though, no worries.

my response was to dude above you.... and i was just lettin folks know that its not some nailpolish thrown onto your phone/playstation/etc. dudes come correct.they got to for that $$$.

Wait, so they color the iPhone and I can get it for $170? I mean, do you send them your own iPhone or do you buy it from them?

you send them your electronics... and they replace the housing.

the more gangster you want it, the more $$$. i got a corporate rep/contact over there who's handled mad projects for me before. you can pretty much doanything if you got the bread. unless you actually talk to/know someone ... all you can really do is change the colors.

%!%#!!!!

So i just droped my 3g and the screen cracked in the upper RH corner how much am i looking at to get this fixed? i just upgraded last week
mad.gif
will they doanything for me? is there any good repair sites you would suggest? everything still works there is just a crack in the glass.

Someone help!!!!!

JDOC what firmware are you on? because as of right now we dont have summerboard support for 2.0+ . back when i was on 1.1.4 i use summerboard to allow mywallpaper to hide behind my apps, there isnt anything thus far for it except winterboard for jailbroken iphones but even that consists of alot of work. i haveyet been able to do that, so we just have to settle with what we have.

Originally Posted by JDocs

How do I make my wallpaper show up behind my applications on the main screen?
you gotta jailbreak your iphone then install - installer and cydia. it's real simple - i used WINPWN 2.5 check it here....WINPWN 2.5
hope that helps...btw how are those Clerk Pack 90's holdin up JDocs?

quick screenshot of my set-up...

N0toriousBee - What up man. Clerks are great
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I've done all the jailbreaking stuff and customized it .. but yesterday I had the backgroundhidding behind the apps.. and today after a Restore and re-jailbreak I cant remember how I got it to do that
frown.gif
... DOPE setup youve got there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: What did you do with the default apps that came on the phone? just keep them on another page?
retro23phan - I'm on 2.0.2 on a 3G i Phone. I know it can do it because I had it yesterday.. but I don't remember how
smh.gif
edit: Does anyone know how tomake it scroll up and down on the home screen, like the guy in this video (4:27)

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

%!%#!!!!

So i just droped my 3g and the screen cracked in the upper RH corner how much am i looking at to get this fixed? i just upgraded last week
mad.gif
will they do anything for me? is there any good repair sites you would suggest? everything still works there is just a crack in the glass.

Someone help!!!!!
someone help!!!

Damn some of the setups from the jail broken phones is real dope but I dont wanna risk the problems.....

Screen damage is normally tricky to get the manufacturer to deal with.. and I think fixing a laptop screen costs around 300-400 .. so it will probably be like150-250++ (just a guestimation )

Back
Top Bottom