iPhone: Post everything here

Is there a maximum amount of apps I can have?

Or is my iPhone being weird?

I have 9 full pages.

for those who have the iphone for t-mobile what plan do you have? and what phone does t-mobile think you have since you cant put iphone???

I'm sometimes surfing the web on Safari or going through contacts or something and the screen goes black and goes back to the home screen. Plus, sometimesI have to tap something like five times to make it work. Does this happen to anyone else or is there a problem with my phone specifically?

my girl is talking about copping me the white 3g... i have the blackberry curve currently, and i don't even know if i want to make that switch...anyone switch to the iphone 3g from the blackberry? any thoughts?

Originally Posted by daproblem53

for those who have the iphone for t-mobile what plan do you have? and what phone does t-mobile think you have since you cant put iphone???

For T-mobile users...get whatever minute plan you want + T-Mobile Total Internet Add-on ($19.99) + text (if you need it) = works like a charm...

JDocs...glad to see you are all set up...

my girl is talking about copping me the white 3g... i have the blackberry curve currently, and i don't even know if i want to make that switch... anyone switch to the iphone 3g from the blackberry? any thoughtsI have the white 16g

I have the white 16g iphone and to be honest i would stick wit the BB and wait for the bold and see how it is. I have a hate/love for myphone. I love the screen but i hate how it can;t do the most simply things. Like I.E you can't foward text messages or numbers or cancel texts messagesbefore they are sent.

Originally Posted by daproblem53

its weird when i had my first gen iphone with tmobile, the reps are all really cool about you using it on tmobile.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dashoecollecta

my girl is talking about copping me the white 3g... i have the blackberry curve currently, and i don't even know if i want to make that switch... anyone switch to the iphone 3g from the blackberry? any thoughtsI have the white 16g
I have the white 16g iphone and to be honest i would stick wit the BB and wait for the bold and see how it is. I have a hate/love for my phone. I love the screen but i hate how it can;t do the most simply things. Like I.E you can't foward text messages or numbers or cancel texts messages before they are sent.

i made that switch and was happy untill my new phone fell from about 2" onto a wood floor and the screen cracked they want $300 to fix andthe old phone i would so go back to my curve if i could!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Is there a maximum amount of apps I can have?

Or is my iPhone being weird?

I have [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9 full pages.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]O.D.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I'm sometimes surfing the web on Safari or going through contacts or something and the screen goes black and goes back to the home screen. Plus, sometimes I have to tap something like five times to make it work. Does this happen to anyone else or is there a problem with my phone specifically?
anyone?

^^ Ya that happens to me sometimes when I'm downloading Apps from Cydia.. I think the memory just gets overloaded and it has to restart.

N0torious - how did you get a screenshot of your homepage?

Originally Posted by JDocs

N0torious - how did you get a screenshot of your homepage?

hold down the Home button then hit the Sleep/Power button - screen should flash white, then go check Photos > Camera Roll and it should be there...

Thanks ... heres what I'm rockin right now..

2832118346_3a388d602d.jpg

SMSRecieved = Power rangers watch noise
Lock noise = pac man death
unlock noise = light saber on sorry posted to hasty forgot some things lol... does anyone use iComic or ComicViewer applications? How do I upload comics intothere and how good are they for comic viewing?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

JDOC what firmware are you on? because as of right now we dont have summerboard support for 2.0+ . back when i was on 1.1.4 i use summerboard to allow my wallpaper to hide behind my apps, there isnt anything thus far for it except winterboard for jailbroken iphones but even that consists of alot of work. i have yet been able to do that, so we just have to settle with what we have.
None of this is true...... You can have your wallpaper used on your home screen. It's under cydia and I think it's called "LockBackground". And another thing, there is nothing complicated about winterboard. It runs better than summerboard did and it is not a lot of work at all.
Originally Posted by JDocs

Thanks ... heres what I'm rockin right now..

SMSRecieved = Power rangers watch noise
Lock noise = pac man death
unlock noise = light saber on sorry posted to hasty forgot some things lol... does anyone use iComic or ComicViewer applications? How do I upload comics into there and how good are they for comic viewing?
How did you get those sounds to work like that? Is this done by SSH'ing your phone? Whatever that means?

Anyone who has the 1st generation Iphone with tmobile, what data plan do you have to get so I could go online? I know the SK plan didnt work with the Iphone.Is it the blackberry plan data plan ?

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Anyone who has the 1st generation Iphone with tmobile, what data plan do you have to get so I could go online? I know the SK plan didnt work with the Iphone. Is it the blackberry plan data plan ?
That was what I used.

The BB plan ?

I ended up selling the 3G phone when I got it but now i have really bad service at the crib. I'll have 2 bars but when im trying to send a text it wont letme. It saids error.
indifferent.gif
Looks like im going to have to tell them Imoved to a area where I dont get service to see if they could cancel my contract. This ever worked with AT&T so they could cancel for free ?

Question- Is iTunes 7.6.2.9 compatible with the unlocked 1.1.4 iPhone¿ I'm asking because a friend of mine has a jailbroken iTouch and I gave him some cdsto rip. I checked out his collection and he has a LOT of music I wouldn't mind on my phone...also if I even decided to rip a few tracks to my phone,what's the possibility that I could brick my phone in the process¿ Hopefully that all makes sense. Thanks in advance.

rwfanatic - download Customize from Cydia .. it has a System Sounds section where you can change all that stuff edit: where do I find more sources to downloadfrom? anybody have some good ones.. I'm looking for that iApp-a-day thing
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom