• Google Maps can now display the Hybrid map view
  • You can now rearrange and drag-and-drop icons on your home screen
  • The home screen supports pagination
  • You can now add web bookmarks to your home screen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice!

Hey my dude, ringtones are a touchy subject on the iphone part, just use a iphone hack tool like ibrickr to transfer full MP3/audiofile you have to your iphone and it will show up there

should i buy the iphone now or wait? i'm hearing a new iphone will be revealed during macworld...

I did a quick search and didn't find an answer: what's the best AIM client for the iPhone? I've tried a web-based thing or two (jivetalk) andwasn't satisfied. Are there any programs out there? My phone's jailbroken. If this has been answered . . . sorry, guys! Just point me in the rightdirection.

shouldn't have upgrageded. take the L. are these purchased ringtones? because in that case, those are "legal"

tell her to tell them its a present for a friend? what are they gonna do...deny her? i swear apple is getting ridiculous with their policies...no cash,activation required. pretty soon theyre gonna say you cant look at one unless you buy it.

wouldnt the person that hooked you up with the discounted rate help you with this?

Wow dude, chill out. Im trying to help people avoid a bad situation. All day customers complain about things like this, and its our job to say "appledoesnt support it." Considering I have a lot of friends on NT and in person who want to "unlock" an iPhone, im making them aware of theconsequences. I make ONE comment in this thread and you come at me like that? 14 pages in, my first post is simple advice. Seriously, hop off.

Jordan (poster above me), i was not referring to you. I was just stating it because i read through previous pages and saw users discussing unlocking theiriPhones, or purchasing one to unlock.

Apple does not support jailbreaking, but it will not brick your phone.

I recently got the Agent 18 Eco shield and i love it . It barely increases the size of the the phone yet its a hard plastic case.

Here's a link (I got the clear one) Agent18 Eco Shield

Back
Top Bottom