iPhone: Post everything here

Can anyone help me with Cyberduck, and changing the color of my system strings color? How do you change the color of the strings?

Has anybody tried the iPhone streaming video capabilities? There is 2 services so far, Flixwagon.com and Qik.com, I want to try them, but would like a reviewfrom someone if they have used either.

Originally Posted by JDocs

I never understood what all the "risk" talk was about? who is spreading these lies
smh.gif
before it was a risk because your phone could get bricked but you can delete the killswitch from your phone with an app.
Seems like peoples phones start mis functioning after they jailbreak

Also is it say to update your phones software if you jailbreak?

Can someone send me a link that'll show me what I need to do...(I use Vista btw)

i just had to reboot my pc. Lost all my music. Anyway to get the music from my iphone ?

man i tried using winpwn and it was going great, and at the end of the process the screen on my iphone turned white? any help? thanks.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

i just had to reboot my pc. Lost all my music. Anyway to get the music from my iphone ?
Everytime i hook my iPhone up to someones pc, all my music uploads on their itunes.

What does yours do?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by JDocs

I never understood what all the "risk" talk was about? who is spreading these lies
smh.gif
before it was a risk because your phone could get bricked but you can delete the killswitch from your phone with an app.
Seems like peoples phones start mis functioning after they jailbreak

Also is it say to update your phones software if you jailbreak?

Can someone send me a link that'll show me what I need to do...(I use Vista btw)

Its safe. I've updated with a jailbroken Iphone plenty of times.

You trying to jailbreak? If so, its been posted many times to use www.quickpwn.com and follow the steps. Its real easy. I did it with Vista as well.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

^ i love the incase cases.
Yup, I have an InCase slider. Adds almost no bulk, and the matte black finish is dope. I also have a Marware CEO Pouch or whatever its called.

blackmatte1.jpg

media.nl;jsessionid=0a0105531f43b1b10b6834d049e48afff2f3dd8da9f3.e3eSc3uRax8Te34Pa38Ta38Mbxr0

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by retro23phan

^ i love the incase cases.
Yup, I have an InCase slider. Adds almost no bulk, and the matte black finish is dope.
blackmatte1.jpg
Any better pictures or videos? I want something in black, but thin, real thin and adds damn near 0 bulk to my iPhone.

Man, it adds barely anything. It still adds, but i think it feels good in hand. I had a different case before this but I didn't like it cause of the bulk.

2781427871_b2224af74c.jpg

2785361794_39a0e356be.jpg

2784099971_e7f8f77e9f.jpg

2764566098_8abe697c07.jpg

2764565074_ae3bc345d1.jpg

word thats a ill case. when i hook up to another itunes it downloads there itunes. Copytrans? ill google now thanks

i need helpp!!! lol...i just got an iphone and used to have a mogul from sprint...i got all my contacts on to microsoft entourage from my macbook and nowdon't know how to sync my contacts onto my iPhone...i need to put the contacts in my address book but i can't figure out how...can anybody please helpme? thanks

damn it. copytrans - Limitations: 14-day/100-song trial . Any free programs? or am i out $20?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Has anybody tried the iPhone streaming video capabilities? There is 2 services so far, Flixwagon.com and Qik.com, I want to try them, but would like a review from someone if they have used either.

www.jamesislive.blogspot.com I use Quik for my live blog.
smile.gif
If you move it around too much it will glitch, but staying still it works great and there isminimal buffer time.

Shoot, +@!! the case, those are some HD quality pics,
laugh.gif
... thanks though, case will be copped.

EDIT: What do people think about that ultra slim silcone case that is being advertise within this forum - on top,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom