iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by AJChick23

rwfanatic...those LRG cases are really nice looking but I hear the quality is *!@@%#... and that sucks since they cost like 50 bucks right?
some NTers posted how theirs tore super easy a while back when it first came out and Ben Baller was hyping it up.
smh.gif

Would those pics happen to be in this long thread since all of the seperate threads got combined to this one? Karmaloop has a red one on sale for $36 thatI'm thinking about scooping up. There's so many holsters/cases for this phone that I really don't know what I want

If you having a problem with your "Customize 2.0" crashing in 1.1.4 download SUID 1.1.3 via theInstaller (yes I know, bu it works fine for 1.1.4) and that'll fix the problem easily.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ You're talking about the one under the 1.1.3. folder that says SUID Lib Fix?

Yep. Trust me it works, i've already tested it (my customize would load and crash until I installed it).

Wow, you were right, it did work. I installed Customize 2 days ago and it wouldn't load so I took it off but now it is working. Why do I have to set up anew acct though?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Wow, you were right, it did work. I installed Customize 2 days ago and it wouldn't load so I took it off but now it is working. Why do I have to set up a new acct though?

It saves your default iphone settings to your new profile.

Sorry for the quality, I took them with my homeboys iPhone. But here it is, I've also added customized strings and such..

359zv3o.jpg
1z1b9ll.jpg

Why not just use the screenshot app on the phone? Anyways here's what I'm using currently.......
95zp52.jpg

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

yall backgrounds are
sick.gif
just leave it like it is
Oh im sorry, I forgot I had to ask you permission to customize MY iPhone the way I want to. Please forgive me.

indifferent.gif

^ You still playin' with your iphone at work?
laugh.gif

Yea I do!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I love this phone.

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL WITH THE KATE AAPPLICATION BASICALLY KILLS YOURPHONE.. ONCE YOU INSTALL ACTIVATE IT YOUR TOUCH GOES OUT THE WINDOW... I HAD TO RESTORE JUST TO GET EVERYTHING BACK SMH

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

yall backgrounds are
sick.gif
just leave it like it is
Oh im sorry, I forgot I had to ask you permission to customize MY iPhone the way I want to. Please forgive me.

^ You still playin' with your iphone at work?
laugh.gif
Yea I do!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I love this phone.

Word...super hypebeast...it ain't even that serious lol.
Who cares? It's their phone.

And Cashmere I installed the 3 day trial version of that Kate app and it's pretty cool.
I like the little calendar thing and all that...haven;t had any probs at all!

I actually had to restore my phone back to factory the other day though because I was going a little crazy with customize and summerboard and I basicallybricked it lol...
but I got it back to normal...lost a lot of cool apps and stuff though.

Oh ya and rwfanatic, no there are no pics of the torn cases...
I dunno I might get one too..maybe ..36 bucks isn't too bad..maybe if you're really careful with it..

anyways I see you ballin outta control customizing and helping people haha im so proud
smile.gif

my iphone is tmobile and is running on 1.0.2 . is there a way i can upgrade the software without disrupting the sim? or is there a way i can get somecustomizable icons and things with 1.0.2?

okay... so what cases do ya'll have for the iphone? i'm in the market for a new one, but don't want one that's bulky. i want one that protectsin case i drop it, but easy to take off.

Originally Posted by big1236

okay... so what cases do ya'll have for the iphone? i'm in the market for a new one, but don't want one that's bulky. i want one that protects in case i drop it, but easy to take off.

21fAYPt0nHL._SS500_.jpg

Thats what im using.

Back
Top Bottom