iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Does our Internet history show on the monthly bill? You know the websites that we go to on our iPhone. If not someone pm me with some unappropriate sites.
eek.gif
nope, it doesnt. there's a site that's letting you view magazines over the iphone. 2 of the mags are playboy and hustler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

updated:
28ivm0y.jpg
yo can somebody school me on how to make a different theme on my iphone. Im tired of seeing just the black background. What do I have to do?download? any help is appreciated

I tried updating my already jailbroken iphone to version 1.1.4. and now I am at the emergency screen. Can someone please help me and tell me what I can doto get out. Thanks.

....HEAD

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The Iphone 2 3G will release on June 18

source?
I thought June 9 is the specualted release date.

its possible that June 9th is the 'announcement' date, but they wont start selling/shipping until the 18th, if true. It wouldn't be the firsttime they've done that.

I just got me a new iphone from the apple store this my fourth one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I need sell this one to get that iphone 2!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im thinking about getting the iphone unlocked for T-Mobile. I dont know about all the versions or 1.1.4 or any of that stuff. My friend said he is going tounlock it for me.
Does anybody know what i plans i need to have to use the phone in full effect?
Should i wait for the new iphone? i dont really care about the faster internet or w/e they are adding. I just need a new phone ASAP since i wet mine.

for the people asking for my icons, i got them from the desktop thread... i forgot what page though. and some of those icons are from the summerboard theme"toys", "toys2" and "toys3"

has anyone used Phonezap to create ringtones? i installed it yesterday and it worked fine. but when i connected to itunes, i somehow re synced my songs and allmy ringtones and songs got erased. i reinstalled my songs and ringtones i paid for. for some reason phonezap is not able to create my ringtones anymore. when icreate one it says it was created just like before but it does not end up in my ringtones or the manage section of phonezap. i uninstalled and installedphonezap many times and it still does not work. anyone out there can help me out?

I JUST !@*%+# UP MY IPHONE!!! I RESTORED MY IPHONE BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS, AND WHEN I WAS JAILBREAKING IT AGAIN I ACDIENTLY UNPLUGGED IT! NOW MY PHONE ISJACKED. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD BRING TO TO GET FIXED IF POSSIBLE?

hey guys was just wondering if anyone on here could build me a new york giants summerboard theme?? please let me know if you can help thanks

Had anyone had to get their phone swaped because of crappy service/reception? And did it help?

Thanks

I highly doubt that the iphone 3G will be in stores by June 9th or 18th.
Apple hasn't even had Steve Jobs hype it up with the big announcement or anything...in less I missed it
nerd.gif
Either way 3G wouldnt make a difference for us tmobile users because tmobile still runs on EDGE.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Apple hasn't even had Steve Jobs hype it up with the big announcement or anything...in less I missed it
nerd.gif
Either way 3G wouldnt make a difference for us tmobile users because tmobile still runs on EDGE.
frown.gif

Keep telling yourself that. You're in denial. T-Mobile is in the process of launching their 3G network also. So yeah, sell your iPhone and stopcomplaining.

nerd.gif
frown.gif

naw...they are going to announce it at the last minute regardless of when its comes out..if they announce it too far in advance people would stop buyingthe current iphone and wait for the 3g..so for him to announce it and then release it about a week later makes perfect sense..

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

so i heard apple is releasing 3G iphone soon are they gonna desert early adapters?
(my sis's boyfriend was 5th in line at the apple store launch in NYC last june and i got one with em)

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

nerd.gif
frown.gif

Keep telling yourself that. You're in denial. T-Mobile is in the process of launching their 3G network also. So yeah, sell your iPhone and stop complaining.

laugh.gif
[joker]Why so serious?[/joker] Lightenup, k cupcake?
wink.gif

Anyways..either way I don't think I'll sell mine...I don't know yet, but does anybody know if it's going to have GPS? That would benice.
I know somebody on youtube had a TomTom (or another gps brand,....?) beta app running on it.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom