iPhone: Post everything here

^^ word.

word on the street, is that the stores will get re-upped everyday... until the DIRECT FULLFILLMENT phones start coming in (a week or so). at that point...theyre still getting re-up on inventory, its just reserved.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I'm thinking of getting this 3G thing. I have a couple questions though - if they have already been answered (I can't find squat in this huge thread), PMing me the answer would be
pimp.gif

How much is the 3G for the smaller memory version? I know they were advertising $200, but is that with a new plan? I have ATT already and would prefer to not extend my contract.

If my OG iPhone is jailbroken, would updating to 2.0 brick me?

Thanks.

i too, would like to know this. my joint is still running on 1.0.2 firmware
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoleBoogie

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I'm thinking of getting this 3G thing. I have a couple questions though - if they have already been answered (I can't find squat in this huge thread), PMing me the answer would be
pimp.gif

How much is the 3G for the smaller memory version? I know they were advertising $200, but is that with a new plan? I have ATT already and would prefer to not extend my contract.

If my OG iPhone is jailbroken, would updating to 2.0 brick me?

Thanks.

i too, would like to know this. my joint is still running on 1.0.2 firmware
ohwell.gif

YES IT WILL!

yes it is true att stores will get iphones every single day, they just cant sell all of them at once because i know a manager and he told me they are onlyallowed to sell limited amounts of phones per day from what the manager told me. so if you didnt get it, you can get it probably any day just expect somelines.

one thing i cant understand, i downloaded aim and it says im online but it shows no buddies. it says connecting and then it says i need to have a networkconnection to access the aim network, can any one help me with this?

anybody eles 3g iphone aim application acting up rite now?? Mines opens up, and connects but when I go and try to do something it just closes...

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

anybody eles 3g iphone aim application acting up rite now?? Mines opens up, and connects but when I go and try to do something it just closes...

Settings> AIM> Sign-off on Exit [ OFF ]

Just upgraded my original iphone to 2.0 this morning without problems. There are a few bugs with itunes 7.7 but the apps work great. Love epocrates plus thefact that it's free.

I think I'm good with this and will pass on the 3G.

If you have an Iphone download Pandora radio ASAP its EASILY the best app out there its like XM radio on your Phone and its free and they have tons of music Ihave a Murs station that has tons of Murs and other hip hop and of course they have all the big artists.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Just upgraded my original iphone to 2.0 this morning without problems. There are a few bugs with itunes 7.7 but the apps work great. Love epocrates plus the fact that it's free.

laugh.gif
I was so excited to finally have a decent AIM app, that i upgradedto 2.0.

I forgot i have tmobile, so now im stuck with a locked 2.0 iphone.

laugh.gif
Is it possible to downgrade from 2.0? If not, im stuck for a coupledays i guess.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Just upgraded my original iphone to 2.0 this morning without problems. There are a few bugs with itunes 7.7 but the apps work great. Love epocrates plus the fact that it's free.

laugh.gif
I was so excited to finally have a decent AIM app, that i upgraded to 2.0.

I forgot i have tmobile, so now im stuck with a locked 2.0 iphone.

laugh.gif
Is it possible to downgrade from 2.0? If not, im stuck for a couple days i guess.

laugh.gif

iphOWNED

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Imma cop since you can use student/work discounts!

you sure you can use the discounts? i talked to a rep and they said they are not allowing it on thise phone...

but on the other hand? for those of you who have the white one, do you get dirt prints on it?
and for those with the black, does it get all smudgy? can you guys let me know how they are? which one looks best/durable?
thanks

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Imma cop since you can use student/work discounts!

you sure you can use the discounts? i talked to a rep and they said they are not allowing it on thise phone...

but on the other hand? for those of you who have the white one, do you get dirt prints on it?
and for those with the black, does it get all smudgy? can you guys let me know how they are? which one looks best/durable?
thanks
Havent seen the white one but the Black one does get fingerprints easy. Im not sure how durable the white one is, sometimes white electronics getcrusty and discolored after a while.

Man.....I'm loving THE HELL out of this phone!!!! But one problem
laugh.gif
I noticed 3 big purple pixels in ther upper left-hand corner....if I take itback...I assume apple won't give me any trouble.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

You can now take screenshots of anything you see on your iPhone now. Just press the sleep/wake and the homescreen button at the same time once. It should save to your camera roll. Just to give a heads up.

thats crack!!! good lookin on that tip...

anymore??

how can I save a pic from the net?????????????

Back
Top Bottom