iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

So you don't have to go through the bullshh of them selling out of the phone when you go to the store...order it and its guaranteed you get yours.

Yea,but if they get shipment every day then how come they told me it would take 7 days.

first time in here, not an apple guy, just 1 question

whats the 3g iphone have on the old iphone besides faster??

To those who activated in Apple stores. Go online or call customer care to make sure your account is the way you want it to be. We've seen some featuresfall off of a few accounts when they got their new Iphone in Apple stores.
Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Ok ALL my numbers are in my nextel i930....how do I go about puttin them all in my iphone?? whats that lil pin thing for??
Ok...Go to your Att store with your nextel phone. Tell them to go back and see if they have the CellBrite cord to copy your contacts to a Sim card. Ifthey do have the cord then you'll be all good because the 3g software lets you copy contacts from the sim. If they don't have the cord I hope you havea free day to copy them all manually if u don't have the synched anywhere...One more thing. If you didn't buy the Iphone from Att then you better hopethey have a nice SSR with nothing to do because as a sales rep I wouldn't do it.

shazam is
eek.gif
. it listens to whatever song is playing and then tells youwhat song it is. also gives you a link to dl on itunes and a link to a youtube vid of the song.

pimp.gif

I cant install itunes on my pc...what do I do?? I want to dl some apps bad.....

and is there a site that has nothing but iphone tips and secret tricks????

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

So I upgraded to 2.0. We can still jailbreak it again no problems right? Using Ziphone?

I dont think you can yet, but if you figure it out, PM me!
I guess im makin the switch to a BB while my iphones outta commission.

when I dl and installs apps on my iphone...do my credit card on my itunes account get charged or do my phone bill?????

Yo. Im not being rude at all or saying your annoying but i see your kind of a noob to the iPhone... which everyone is at one point in time.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ is the place for you. they got a iphone section instead of you having to ask questions here that may not get answered. Butjust to answer your last question when you use itunes and buy an app the cc you put on your itunes is charged not phone bill.

Grrrrrrrr. I checked the 3g coverage and it shows my whole county is fully covered but I can't seem to connect to 3g network. Am I doing something wrong ordo I have to connect it manually somehow?

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

when I dl and installs apps on my iphone...do my credit card on my itunes account get charged or do my phone bill?????

Yo. Im not being rude at all or saying your annoying but i see your kind of a noob to the iPhone... which everyone is at one point in time.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ is the place for you. they got a iphone section instead of you having to ask questions here that may not get answered. But just to answer your last question when you use itunes and buy an app the cc you put on your itunes is charged not phone bill.

I asked for a website but nobody didnt reply with one

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ is the place for you. they got a iphone section instead of you having to ask questions here that may not get answered. But just to answer your last question when you use itunes and buy an app the cc you put on your itunes is charged not phone bill.

I asked for a website but nobody didnt reply with one

yea i know how that can be. but yea def use that joint up there. Itll be ALOT more help than on here. Not saying NT aint helpful but them dudes over thereon they $%% tuff

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

what's the better deal? 8gb OG iPhone for 200, or OG 16gb for 300?
nerd.gif

hmmm... id go with the 16gb. It will be able to be unlocked soon so why not.
hmm, what was the price difference brand new between the 8 and 16gb? thanks

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Do you need to use a credit card to purchase?

yea... i believe so. or a debit card. but i have never copped anything from itunes for my phone so im not for sure if it cant be put on your bill....somebody using att would have to answer that yo.

And as far as finding a OG for under 3 check craigslist.

^Wait are we talking about the same thing? lol. I'm talking about actually purchasing the phone itself with a credit card. I thought I read somewhere thatyou needed one.

CWrite78 wrote:

^^thanks!!!! or and you can take yours back and show them the purple dots and have them give you another one...you get that $69 plan thing??

Q:
I am tryin to download apps....and when its about to install, it ask for a apple account or soemthing??? first iphone I ever had, and never had a ipod, so what account is it talkin about??/ how do I find the info??

thanks
just open up your itunes and go to itunes store and make an account. you'll need a CC to open an account though. pretty simple
Thanks for the info. I thought I could use one of those rechargeable cards. Is there an automatic fee like when paying for Xbox live with a CC?

blacktopking319 wrote:
Grrrrrrrr. I checked the 3g coverage and it shows my whole county is fully covered but I can't seem to connect to 3g network. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to connect it manually somehow?
If this happens to me...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom