iPhone: Post everything here

^ the rumors are that the second gen iphone is going to be coming out around summer time....

^^ That's what I hear. I'm still gonna keep my 16GB, since tmobile doesn't even have 3G yet.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Will the iPhone's internet work with the Sidekick plan or do I absolutely HAVE to switch to t-zones¿

gotta switch to tzones.

Ok so I have an 8GB now. I'm unlocked and everything. I used the SIMport app to import the contacts and I also have some the NES running with noproblems. I think I'm going to put a few Genesis games on there too...can anyone point me in the direction of a good IM app¿ Apollo¿ MobileChat¿ iChat¿

Sup yall,

what does you guy's theme look like?

here's mine

5kh6rn.jpg

Will the iPhone's internet work with the Sidekick plan or do I absolutely HAVE to switch to t-zones¿

gotta switch to tzones.

Ok so I have an 8GB now. I'm unlocked and everything. I used the SIMport app to import the contacts and I also have some the NES running with no problems. I think I'm going to put a few Genesis games on there too...can anyone point me in the direction of a good IM app¿ Apollo¿ MobileChat¿ iChat¿

Use Beejive... it's aight!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!

what program should i use to add GBA emulations to my iphone???
for windows, i use iphonebrowser. type that in google and download it. works really nice

Does the iphone sometimes "hurt" your fingertips like a certain type of shock......

example like the laptop computers mouse when you rub it it makes your nerves stiff (it kinda hurts inside of your arm)

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Does the iphone sometimes "hurt" your fingertips like a certain type of shock......

example like the laptop computers mouse when you rub it it makes your nerves stiff (it kinda hurts inside of your arm)

I've never experienced this, but then again I've never felt that using a laptop either

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!

what program should i use to add GBA emulations to my iphone???

dont even bother getting them

cause its hard to control

Originally Posted by grandkenyon

gotta switch to tzones.

Ok so I have an 8GB now. I'm unlocked and everything. I used the SIMport app to import the contacts and I also have some the NES running with no problems. I think I'm going to put a few Genesis games on there too...can anyone point me in the direction of a good IM app¿ Apollo¿ MobileChat¿ iChat¿

pimp.gif

What source do I need to get that¿ Sorry for so many questions. I'm still learning. I need to figure out the theme thing too.

Originally Posted by hookups

i don't really use a theme but this is the wallpaper i use

2luco4w.jpg

omg thats the same thing i use
smh.gif
laugh.gif

time to change! j/k

but i also use a TH adam bomb all over bg i scaled for my phone.

Originally Posted by grandkenyon

gotta switch to tzones.

pimp.gif

What source do I need to get that¿ Sorry for so many questions. I'm still learning. I need to figure out the theme thing too.

You can actually use Beejive straight outta Safari. Just google for it.

As for the theme, you must download 'summerboard" through 'installer', then :

Method#1: download themes via installer & use summerboard to change themes
Method#2: download theme file through PC > unzip the theme file >use winSCP or PC Suite to drag the theme toprivate/var/mobile/SummerBoard/Theme
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom