iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Is $250 a good price for a iphone? I'm gonna unlock it myself.

4, 8, or 16GB that's a pretty good price. Is it brand new¿

Is there any word on the Iphone 2?
laugh.gif

Seriously I am super bored with my iphone. I have everytype of app installed and none of them are exciting anymore.

To make matter worse I can't even look at another phone without being disgusted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mylife07

Is there any word on the Iphone 2?
laugh.gif

Seriously I am super bored with my iphone. I have everytype of app installed and none of them are exciting anymore.

To make matter worse I can't even look at another phone without being disgusted.
laugh.gif
It will most likely be announced around the second week on June.

Okay so I just unlocked/jailbroke my new phone and I need to know when I connect it to my computer and itunes recognizes it if I try and sync it to say addmusic will that effect it in anyway and possibly cause it to brick since it's not on the AT&T network? I wanna be very cautious not to lock it up.

Okay so I just unlocked/jailbroke my new phone and I need to know when I connect it to my computer and itunes recognizes it if I try and sync it to say add
music will that effect it in anyway and possibly cause it to brick since it's not on the AT&T network? I wanna be very cautious not to lock it up.

is it the same computer you used for everything? jailbreak/register and all that?

if yes- there shouldn't be a problem. Your stuff is already on itunes - incase something happens, you can restore.

With that said Just connect and Sync.

I dropped my 8Gb iPhone last week Friday, and it won't let me "slide to unlock". I guess that part of the screen is cracked, but there is nothingphysical that shows that. I can still slide to power off, I guess since it is at the top. I restored with no success. I can still listen to music and acceptcalls, but with my headphones only.

I was using it with tmobile, is there still any warranty, etc.

Is my best bet to just sell it for repair/parts on eBay and buy another one?

^^

refurbished Iphones are 200 bucks now at AT&T - go get a new one after flipping the broken one.

There are companies that buy broken iphones/Ipods. As a matter of fact there are places that are recommended by Apple store - go and ask them.

Are the refurbished iPhones basically brand new?

Lol cus I remember nextel's refurbished i930's would die out after a week or 2

Okay so I just unlocked/jailbroke my new phone and I need to know when I connect it to my computer and itunes recognizes it if I try and sync it to say add
music will that effect it in anyway and possibly cause it to brick since it's not on the AT&T network? I wanna be very cautious not to lock it up.

is it the same computer you used for everything? jailbreak/register and all that?

if yes- there shouldn't be a problem. Your stuff is already on itunes - incase something happens, you can restore.

Yes it is the same computer... but it added some music that I don't want on there, how do I remove it? I am not itunes savy at all in case youhaven't noticed

^^

refurbished Iphones are 200 bucks now at AT&T - go get a new one after flipping the broken one.

There are companies that buy broken iphones/Ipods. As a matter of fact there are places that are recommended by Apple store - go and ask them.
They used to be 250 about a month ago but quickly sold out, where are they $200?

^^
I just know that they are at my local At&t shop.

mylife07 wrote:

rwfanatic wrote:

Yes it is the same computer... but it added some music that I don't want on there, how do I remove it? I am not itunes savy at all in case you
haven't noticed

After you plugging your Iphone - You should see this choices at the top!!!!

242gcit.png

You see the choices like info,ringtones, music..... Click on Music and it shows you all the playlist that is/are added to your Iphone. From there just selectwhich playlist you want added to your phone and Sync.

☟Yes listening to the new CD
laugh.gif

What is the proper way to close an application like Safari for example? I've just been pressing the home button and I'm sure that's not the properway.

^
That is the proper way.
laugh.gif

if you are talking about multiple windows. Then press the number on right side and just press X.

Back
Top Bottom