iPhone: Post everything here

So whenever you hit the home button that doesn't still have the program running in the background?

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

i'm coppin an iPhone when a 3g one comes out.. and speculations?

End of summer is what I've heard.
That's based on the increased workload of a programmer that is friends with my coworker.
Time will tell....

help i think i did it wrong and my whole screen on my iphone is black with a whole bunch of stuff on it and the itunes dosent read it

Originally Posted by dalilboy

help i think i did it wrong and my whole screen on my iphone is black with a whole bunch of stuff on it and the itunes dosent read it

473027721_0b61988bb0.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

ok my friend found an iphone bout 3 months ago,
hes an idiot and abuses it one of the speakers doesnt work,
but the screen is still in good condition,
its 8gb, hes telling me 2 bills for it, can i still connect it on cingular,
like if i sign up for cingular 2 years whatever thing can i just say i have a phone i want to connect already, is that possible?
thanks

^as far as the speakers go, the right portion on the bottom of the phone is actually the mic not a speaker so I think that's the problem

I'm having a lot of problems ........ #1 if you install a new theme where do you go to apply it? #2 How do I get apollo to work? I saw that there was a fixfor version 1.1.3 but I'm on 1.1.4 and when it goes to act like it's signing in the screen just goes black and then back to the home screen
ohwell.gif
#3 I tried to install the mobile chat thinking that maybe that has something to do with myproblem so I installed the 2.2 version or whatever and it's telling me to update to 2.0
eyes.gif
smh.gif
so I try and do that and I keep getting a download error message
mad.gif
......... I'm getting frustrated

Originally Posted by dalilboy

that is the normal procedure homie. Be patient.

laugh.gif

once it is done, you will know

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I'm having a lot of problems ........ #1 if you install a new theme where do you go to apply it? #2 How do I get apollo to work? I saw that there was a fix for version 1.1.3 but I'm on 1.1.4 and when it goes to act like it's signing in the screen just goes black and then back to the home screen
ohwell.gif
#3 I tried to install the mobile chat thinking that maybe that has something to do with my problem so I installed the 2.2 version or whatever and it's telling me to update to 2.0
eyes.gif
smh.gif
so I try and do that and I keep getting a download error message
mad.gif
......... I'm getting frustrated
what you need to install is IM Chat 1.1.3 fix if it doesnt let you, install the compatability patch here is the answer to the rest, try add to quere,than remove, than add, than clear. if it doesnt work. use edge to connect and no wifi, if that doesnt work use the opposite (WIFI instead of edge). try toreset all settings if all comes to worst

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

oh, ok
laugh.gif

answers to my other questions???
i was a cingular customer until they upgraded me to AT&T as far as i know if you have an unlocked iphone, you can basically use any carrier. istill have my old cingular sim card that i use

=x I just bought my Iphone. IM pluggging it into computer so I can use itunes but the cracked battery symbol comes up on iphone. Please hlep.

Don't know if this already been brought up but does anyone know if u can use this with a T-mobile sim
when unlocked...?

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

=x I just bought my Iphone. IM pluggging it into computer so I can use itunes but the cracked battery symbol comes up on iphone. Please hlep.

That means it's charging

hmmm... i was thinking of a blackberry... but it seems like i may have to get an iphone... with the unlocking/jailbait process is there a certain iphone that ihave to purchase... like does it have to have a certain OS or firmware version.... just asking because i dnt want to just get any iphone if i have to look fora certain particular one... has anyone just purchased a brand new iphone recently and unlock theres? sorry for the noob questions but thnks in advance...

Mine was brand new out the box and I believe it has the latest firmware 1.1.4 and I unlocked/jailbroke it in 5 minutes. All previous firmwares can also beunlocked

hey anyone here have the tzones hack? i have it and installed it but when i get on the internet i keep getting a message that says internal error on the webpage. please help!

hey anyone here have the tzones hack? i have it and installed it but when i get on the internet i keep getting a message that says internal error on the webpage. please help!

Back
Top Bottom