iPhone: Post everything here

What are the lines gonna look like? am I gonna be able to walk into my local ATT store and get one when they open? am I gonna have to camp out?

Originally Posted by Fecta23

What are the lines gonna look like? am I gonna be able to walk into my local ATT store and get one when they open? am I gonna have to camp out?

Your best bet is to go into your local at&t store to ask them about it.
It's obviously going to vary by location.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by dalilboy

how can i fix my youtube and my email

I had no problem with ZiPhone so you might try power cycling your phone or resetting it and jailbreaking it again.
I believe I saw a fix that you can install too so try: Installer > All Categories > Search - type in fix and see what comes up.
How do I do that just uninstall then reinstall??

I believe you can use ZiPhone to get your phone back to normal. You can also click 'Restore' when your iPhone is connected to iTunes on your PC, butI'm not sure if that'll brick your phone.

Did you search for the fixes?

psh, i would NOT bother camping out for this new joint. the first one sat in stores the day it released. there were plenty to go around and i have no reason tobelieve that it won't be the same story this time around. i refuse to stand in line for a damn phone that'll be everywhere the next day...

blah!

Is it possible to downgrade from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 because I've tried it like 20 times and I keep getting the same error message (1).

I hope there is a discounted price when purchased with a plan.

I need this but I don't feel like paying 400+.

Ziphone 2.5 > Ziphone 3.0

When I 1st jailbroke my phone with 3.0 my safari and youtube didn't work...I restored my phone back to 1.1.4 using Itunes and jailbroke it again with 2.5and everything worked...Only thing I had to do was load the youtube fix from the installer and I was good to go...

FYI - This is all using tmobile with the blackberry data plan....

Originally Posted by Mastaace1

Anyone know how I can get Nintendo ROM's through the installer?

You cant get the roms through the installer....You have to download them from a site and add them to your phone
First to find them, google is yourfriend...

2nd - Download WinScp on your pc and OpenSSH on your phone...This allows you to access your phone via FTP as long as you are on the same network (basically youneed to be using Wifi to do this)

3rd - Open WinScp on your pc...It will ask a Host Name...That is your IP address on your phone
User Name - root
Password - alpine

Once connected, you will need to go to your root directory (basically hit back until you get to the main folder)

4th - Place the roms in the folder Root - Private - Var - Mobile - Media - ROMs - NES

The folder ROMs and NES need to be created by you...Once you get to the Media folder, create a new folder as you would do on your pc and name themaccordingly...

Hope this helps....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm hearing 2 rumors:
-Apple will announce the iPhone on Monday and release them sometime later
-Apple will announce the iPhone on Monday and immediately release them

For those who will buy one, how will you get it? I'm thinking of going first thing Monday morning and waiting in line.

^Oh that is a good one. Don't Open until Tuesday June 10th 2008. Could you imagine, the horror of not being able to open it.

^ you'll just have to wait til monday.......its possible you might be able to. but im guessing it will be with an extension to your contract as well aspaying for the new phone (at a lower cost though)

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I believe you can use ZiPhone to get your phone back to normal. You can also click 'Restore' when your iPhone is connected to iTunes on your PC, but I'm not sure if that'll brick your phone.

Did you search for the fixes?

i installed fixes but it still didnt work and i reinstalled it and it still dosent work

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Is anyone's ringtone volume low, even when its turned all the way up?
Yeah and this is what I did... get a staple and bend it open. Poke into the little holes on the bottom of your phone (make sure you just do it to thespeaker and NOT the mic). My phone is probably 5x louder now and I can actually hear when it rings when I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom