iPhone: Post everything here

Okay so since i got my phone it has been jailbroken. I kinda have no idea where the original sim is but its still under warranty. if i restore my phone andtake my iphone to the apple store and make up some bigus story about some stuff being wrong think id be able to get another???

what type of story would they go for?? Mine has alot of scratches on the back but not on the screen(my old chick threw it one day) smh... i still have the boxand everything

I copped a sick side case for the 3g today
pimp.gif
didn't see an lrg...so ill order one online or check the 5th ave store.

Yeah...when I was waiting in line these AT&T dudes made it seem like once you pre ordered it was a guarantee you would get a phone
smh.gif

now I get an email saying it has been backordered...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah...when I was waiting in line these AT&T dudes made it seem like once you pre ordered it was a guarantee you would get a phone
smh.gif

now I get an email saying it has been backordered...

Yeah whats up with this??????????????

Is there a decent AIM application for this phone? Its pretty much the only thing stopping me from upgrading from a SideKick.

Did anyone stop by an ATT store on Monday? If so, how were the lines and supply? Looking to make a run tomorrow but I don't know if I should be there at10am.

question:

If you have a 1gen Iphone and something is wrong with it, (4GB Iphone to be exact) and the warranty is still in effect and bring it back to apple and they saythey will replace it, what will they give you?

another 1st gen Iphone?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

question:

If you have a 1gen Iphone and something is wrong with it, (4GB Iphone to be exact) and the warranty is still in effect and bring it back to apple and they say they will replace it, what will they give you?

another 1st gen Iphone?

yes. But theyd probably have to order yors i dont believe they have 4gb anymore... maybe give you a 8

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

so0o, I just (finally) copped an iPhone
pimp.gif

should be coming this week. I'm gonna need to be pointed in the right direction as to how to unlock/jailbreak and what programs work best to do this in the near future. I definitely wanna get the NES emulator,T'zones for the internet, must have apps, etc. I'm a Apple n00b 100%
laugh.gif

anyone wanna school me?
nerd.gif
I'd greatly appreciate it
To jailbreak mine I used iLiberty. It will come with a program called cydia by default which is like Installer. From there go into Cydia and just search for Installer and download that. Once you have Installer, go nuts. Just look through programs that sound cool to you and grab those since everything is free. I'd suggest Summer Board as the first thing you get so you can add themes to your phone. For the Nes emulator just download it from Installer and then follow these directions (just google'd them) First, install the NES emulator found in Installer.app Then, tap on installer.app, tap on Sources, tap on Edit (top right of screen), then tap on Add (top right of screen). Enter the following after http:// markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist Then go back to Install and install Bigboss' NES Roms package (found in the Games section). Then tap on NES on your homescreen. You will now have approx seventy ROMs (Mario, Zelda etc) ready to play, complete with game save feature. This really has to be the easiest way to get ROMs onto your touch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good lookin' out

what's the difference between ziPhone and iLiberty? why do people have problems w/ziPhone? and where can I find iLiberty+?

thanks again

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

so0o, I just (finally) copped an iPhone
pimp.gif

should be coming this week. I'm gonna need to be pointed in the right direction as to how to unlock/jailbreak and what programs work best to do this in the near future. I definitely wanna get the NES emulator,T'zones for the internet, must have apps, etc. I'm a Apple n00b 100%
laugh.gif

anyone wanna school me?
nerd.gif
I'd greatly appreciate it
To jailbreak mine I used iLiberty. It will come with a program called cydia by default which is like Installer. From there go into Cydia and just search for Installer and download that. Once you have Installer, go nuts. Just look through programs that sound cool to you and grab those since everything is free. I'd suggest Summer Board as the first thing you get so you can add themes to your phone. For the Nes emulator just download it from Installer and then follow these directions (just google'd them) First, install the NES emulator found in Installer.app Then, tap on installer.app, tap on Sources, tap on Edit (top right of screen), then tap on Add (top right of screen). Enter the following after http:// markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist Then go back to Install and install Bigboss' NES Roms package (found in the Games section). Then tap on NES on your homescreen. You will now have approx seventy ROMs (Mario, Zelda etc) ready to play, complete with game save feature. This really has to be the easiest way to get ROMs onto your touch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good lookin' out

what's the difference between ziPhone and iLiberty? why do people have problems w/ziPhone? and where can I find iLiberty+?

thanks again

The only problem that i know of with ziphone is that when using a program that allows you to access the files on your phone and edit them. (which you willbe doing if you want to put any NES games or w/e on it). Sometimes such programs do not recognize the phone as being jailbroken when you plug them into yourcomputer. However, there is a downloadable fix for that in installer.

JEWELZ I copped a side case called the c.e.o. Premiere by a company called marware its pretty cool. Ill post a pic of it later today.

man eversince i put the 2.0v on my iphone it is slow as heck. i hope my iphone takes a dump on me before oct.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

JEWELZ I copped a side case called the c.e.o. Premiere by a company called marware its pretty cool. Ill post a pic of it later today.
I was thinking about getting this case

is anybody using mobileme? i'm about to use the trial version and if it is really that good i'll MAYBE pay for it..

Man I can't wait to get mine! Damn you Apple you did this on purpose, I hate companies creating shortages word to Nintendo

I hate this, people still lining up around the Apple store around my way.
laugh.gif

How early should I arrive to the store to make sure I get a good place in line? I'm thinking about an hour early.

yo *@! is wrong with my phone

sometimes it just shuts down on its own, sometimes the screen shuts off then i have to awake it then go back to safari and then 3 secs later the screen shutsoff again

also when i put it in sleep mode and i shake the phone it !@$%@@% turns on so its useless when i put in baggy pocket and itll keep shaking and the battery willbe consumed

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Apple you better fix this or give me a replacement

Back
Top Bottom