iPod Nano 5g on sale at Staples $68

Originally Posted by e22s

They also got 8th iPod touches for $99 and 32gb for like $110 I think

say whaaaaat, $110 for a 32gb ipod touch? can anyone confirm this? if so im gonna go cop a few
laugh.gif

say whaaaaat, $110 for a 32gb ipod touch? can anyone confirm this? if so im gonna go cop a few
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
$90 and $110 here. My friend works at one of the Staples around here, I currently have 3 Nanos and a Touch on hold
laugh.gif
they're on clearance so when they're all gone I guess that's it til they restock.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
$90 and $110 here. My friend works at one of the Staples around here, I currently have 3 Nanos and a Touch on hold
laugh.gif
they're on clearance so when they're all gone I guess that's it til they restock.

yea, everywhere but supplies are very limited so first come first serve. I'd advise to get the coupon though, or better yet just buy it now then come back with the coupon later like I did before someone buys em up.

yea, everywhere but supplies are very limited so first come first serve. I'd advise to get the coupon though, or better yet just buy it now then come back with the coupon later like I did before someone buys em up.

Back
Top Bottom