and the one out south is too

frown.gif
indifferent.gif

if anybody is in austin,tx dont waste you time i just went

the one on I-35 and 51st is sold out

and the one out south is too

frown.gif
indifferent.gif

the 4 around me are all sold out, calling right now to check if other staples still have some...

the 4 around me are all sold out, calling right now to check if other staples still have some...

Yo i just came back from staples, theyre all out of nanos and the touches are still full price!! fml!!

Yo i just came back from staples, theyre all out of nanos and the touches are still full price!! fml!!

I just got back from staples, they were 118 and 138 for the two nano models 
mad.gif
I'll probably check out the next town's staples, but what region are you guys getting these deals from?

I just got back from staples, they were 118 and 138 for the two nano models 
mad.gif
I'll probably check out the next town's staples, but what region are you guys getting these deals from?

yonkers/mt vernon gone.

mt vernon had one.... went there.... gave me the we dont have any and i called 10 minutes prior to leaving to confirm they had one. left angered

yonkers/mt vernon gone.

mt vernon had one.... went there.... gave me the we dont have any and i called 10 minutes prior to leaving to confirm they had one. left angered

went to the one closest to me, all they had were a couple of nano's 
frown.gif
bout to call a couple other stores

If anyone knows they have a 32gig itouch in their area and are willing to ship one out to me i will pay the price of the shipping and even send you a link to the coupon so you can get it cheaper

Back
Top Bottom