iPod Nano 5g on sale at Staples $68

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by oidreez

most chicago stores sold out

Damn. Which areas specifically, if you know?
one on wabash downtown, one on jackson, they said the one on roosevelt and canal had one left but i doubt it. called some stores on the north side but they didnt have any. this is ridiculous

Originally Posted by e22s

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

just checked around the BAY its GONE....

Where did you check?
Whats gone? the deal?

or the Ipods?

copped two from the pittsurg store yesterday
smile.gif
...sold one on ebay already. basically got a free iPod... and yes they did have the touches priced as $90 (16gb) and $110 (32gb) but the sign said out of stock.
frown.gif

I wish I never saw this thread.

Originally Posted by e22s

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

just checked around the BAY its GONE....

Where did you check?
Whats gone? the deal?

or the Ipods?

copped two from the pittsurg store yesterday
smile.gif
...sold one on ebay already. basically got a free iPod... and yes they did have the touches priced as $90 (16gb) and $110 (32gb) but the sign said out of stock.
frown.gif

I wish I never saw this thread.

i got the last 16gb nano but without a coupon...might go back if they guy from ebay ever sends me the coupon

i got the last 16gb nano but without a coupon...might go back if they guy from ebay ever sends me the coupon

just came from staples and the 16gb nanos are for 138??? what area you guys in because i don't see any type of clearance here sucks 
tired.gif

just came from staples and the 16gb nanos are for 138??? what area you guys in because i don't see any type of clearance here sucks 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

tired.gif

Did you ask them to check the price? At my store, the advertised price on the floor was $178 but I told them to run the price at the register and it's $78.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

tired.gif

Did you ask them to check the price? At my store, the advertised price on the floor was $178 but I told them to run the price at the register and it's $78.

Anyone here that bought 1 has a receipt or ad where it shows that? I'm going to try to see if I can get a price match at another store like best buy.

Anyone here that bought 1 has a receipt or ad where it shows that? I'm going to try to see if I can get a price match at another store like best buy.

dang they raised the prices... :S

dang still anyone have a reciept from new york hopefully?

dang they raised the prices... :S

dang still anyone have a reciept from new york hopefully?

I went to 3 different Staples in West Los Angeles and got completely shut out. Oh, well.

I went to 3 different Staples in West Los Angeles and got completely shut out. Oh, well.

Back
Top Bottom