iPod Nano 5g on sale at Staples $68

Damn, I'm checking ASAP tomorrow. I have a Staples 5 minutes away from my house.

Damn, I'm checking ASAP tomorrow. I have a Staples 5 minutes away from my house.

Nice I'm about to go check...I have a touch but I really only listen to music and don't use the full features on it..I might get this for myself and just give the touch to my gf who wants one 

Nice I'm about to go check...I have a touch but I really only listen to music and don't use the full features on it..I might get this for myself and just give the touch to my gf who wants one 

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

just checked around the BAY its GONE....

Where did you check?
Whats gone? the deal?

or the Ipods?

copped two from the pittsurg store yesterday
smile.gif
...sold one on ebay already. basically got a free iPod... and yes they did have the touches priced as $90 (16gb) and $110 (32gb) but the sign said out of stock.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

just checked around the BAY its GONE....

Where did you check?
Whats gone? the deal?

or the Ipods?

copped two from the pittsurg store yesterday
smile.gif
...sold one on ebay already. basically got a free iPod... and yes they did have the touches priced as $90 (16gb) and $110 (32gb) but the sign said out of stock.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by oidreez

most chicago stores sold out

Damn. Which areas specifically, if you know?
one on wabash downtown, one on jackson, they said the one on roosevelt and canal had one left but i doubt it. called some stores on the north side but they didnt have any. this is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom