iPod Touch

So I've been wondering whats so good about the touch? I know you can play games on it and etc, but what makes it so much better than a reg. iPod causeI've been looking for a new Mp3.

For an ipod battery life shouldnt be a problem. You can do a good 2 hour web surfing on it. I personally own one.

I just got one for Christmas and i love it..i'm always using the Wi-Fi and i like the high resolution screen of it..

I only got the 8gb..now i kinda want a larger size GB..so i can put more movies on it..but oh well..

I love the apps. Download the "Remote" app, it's free. control your itunes with your ipod touch. It's pretty cool

Originally Posted by ncjamn

I love the apps. Download the "Remote" app, it's free. control your itunes with your ipod touch. It's pretty cool

wow...really? i'm jelly...i got a reg 120 for christmas...

mobile p...
nerd.gif

I got my wife one for x-mas and she loves it. The internet connect works great here at the house and she surfs regularly from the couch. She has alsodownloaded some games and other apps that she enjoys messing with. The controls are really easy to use and it seems to be pretty easy on the battery.

I'm using mine right now. I love the wifi, the apps and the high resolution screen. Pretty much what everyone else has said.

Anyone have the iheartradio app? I want to use it to get ESPNRadio among other things but I want to know ifanyone's used it

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

wifi, basically.
doesn't the battery life take a hit because of that?
I lose more battery life when having the screen brightness up too high than from web browsing.

Don't waste your money, I HAD one. You won't get wifi anywhere but home and school. Everything else will be LOCKED, better off with a reg iPod. No hatei'm just keeping it real.

160 GB Ipod Classic >>>>> Ipod Touch

I use my ipod for music.... dont need all that other stuff

Back
Top Bottom