Iranian Man Doesnt Bathe Himself in over 60 years

From Fox: How long have you gone without bathing?

• 1-3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-7 days

• more than a week

• two weeks

• one month

• you dont want to know

• Total voters
It's just different culture. I asked some Middle Eastern friends and they don't take showers either.
well even in that culture he's still an outlier, dude moved out of town and lives in a hole

for some reason i feel like he lives his life happier than most people here

This ***** ain't washed his *** since eisenhower smh. I'm starting to think if he wash his *** he might die

How many times y'all wash ur hair. I wash like three times a week. Takes too long to dry it err day so I skip washing it

I get a shower once a day usually, I wash my hair everytime I'm in. The shower, it wasn't till I was in a halfway house that I realized people don't wash their hair every day.
If I play sports or wrk out then I'll take a shower also.

It's just different culture. I asked some Middle Eastern friends and they don't take showers either.

Um No, you just got some dirty *** friends.

Islamic culture is all about being clean. Besides the shower in the morning, cats also wash they feet, arms, face and hair throughout the day for prayer. And because of the heat here most take two showers just from being out and sweating so ******g much :lol:

Right up a few NTers alley judging off the last thread that touched on this topic..

2 showers day? Starting to see why there is such a drough problem in the world. I shower once a day in about 5 minutes after my workout

Um No, you just got some dirty *** friends.

Islamic culture is all about being clean. Besides the shower in the morning, cats also wash they feet, arms, face and hair throughout the day for prayer. And because of the heat here most take two showers just from being out and sweating so ******g much :lol:
Exactly truth revealed

I remember in high school a classmate told me he only took one shower a day. **** blew my mind, now that I'm older I see most people only take one shower. No thanks.

This ***** ain't washed his *** since eisenhower smh. I'm starting to think if he wash his *** he might die
roll.gif

Man I looked it up and the Cleveland Browns won a championship that year...
These quotes.....*DEAD*

the article says that he didnt shower for 38 years, not 60. he is 60 years old, so it makes it a little better?

sort of?

Back
Top Bottom