Iranian Man Doesnt Bathe Himself in over 60 years

From Fox: How long have you gone without bathing?

• 1-3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-7 days

• more than a week

• two weeks

• one month

• you dont want to know

• Total voters
I take two showers a day, for that extra fresh sensation. 

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack  while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a Deep Pore Cleanser Lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

(Out of the shower)

Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older.

Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm, followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

the article says that he didnt shower for 38 years, not 60. he is 60 years old, so it makes it a little better?

sort of?

You misread, that was the previous record held by a 66 year old Indian man. The Iranian man this thread is about is 80 and has not bathed since he was 20.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a Deep Pore Cleanser Lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

(Out of the shower)

Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older.

Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm, followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Nobody asked for all that man :rofl:

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

(Out of the shower)

Nobody asked for all that man :rofl:
:lol:

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack  while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

(Out of the shower)

Nobody asked for all that man
roll.gif
Went over your head

Yes dude is beyond filthy

But how do they know he hasn't bathed for 60 years?

What if it's been 40, and he just threw in an extra 20 for shock factor

man I take 2 showers a day

TeamFreshCleanandSmellingGood
This.

Once I wake up, once before I sleep. My showers aren't long, 10 minutes or so each.

But longest I've gone without showering was 3 days (I had an ACL surgery). I was instructed not to shower for a week, said EFF this :lol: and gave in.

man I take 2 showers a day

TeamFreshCleanandSmellingGood
This.

Once I wake up, once before I sleep. My showers aren't long, 10 minutes or so each.

But longest I've gone without showering was 3 days (I had an ACL surgery). I was instructed not to shower for a week, said EFF this
laugh.gif
and gave in.
Bro me toooooooooooooooo lol. 

After four days I said **** it and put my knee in a trash bag, had to wash my nuts man. 

I remember I almost passed out cause I take my showers stupid hot and I was high off them percocets.   
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Even with bouts of food poisoning, flu, etc...I will still find enough energy to take a shower. Can't go a day w/ out one.

This dude must have the best immune system ever. Either that or bacteria are disgusted by him too :x

Back
Top Bottom