Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

given who black panther is and what he's about, I doubt we'll ever see that story. Maybe in my children's lifetime when the world looks a little different

He should have been introduced by now.

Especially since cap is walking around with a vibranium shield.

Just saw Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King

It's pretty much dragged for 10 minutes until the end when it got interesting.

Seems like the 10 Ring does exist and a real Mandarin exist and the interviewer was part of the 10 Rings and will break Trevor out for the real Mandarin.

They didn't reveal Mandarin though but it's obviously a response to the backlash the movie got about the character.

This would have been much better shown at the end of IM3 instead of the Banner/STark session but it still wouldn't have saved the crappy film.

Just saw Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King

It's pretty much dragged for 10 minutes until the end when it got interesting.

Seems like the 10 Ring does exist and a real Mandarin exist and the interviewer was part of the 10 Rings and will break Trevor out for the real Mandarin.

They didn't reveal Mandarin though but it's obviously a response to the backlash the movie got about the character.

This would have been much better shown at the end of IM3 instead of the Banner/STark session but it still wouldn't have saved the crappy film.

Sounds exactly like a response to the backlash. If Mandarin was actually going to be portrayed correctly, they would of done this at the end of IM3, instead of bonus content on a Thor 2 Blu-ray.

Or not make IM3 the way it was made and make a good Iron Man movie. :lol:

Snapped some shots last night of my Iron Patriot figure to be displayed in my office.

Back
Top Bottom