Iron Mike f’s up a passenger in a plane

61curyWU7iL.jpg

I actually saw this once with my own eyes. Dudes "playfully" harassing Mike in public...add some drinks, more comments...someone's gonna snap.

I was front row for this one back in 2004:

Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson was arrested Tuesday on accusations he jumped on the hood of a car outside of a Scottsdale nightclub late last month, causing $1,400 in damage, police said. Tyson, 38, was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal damage and released, said Scottsdale detective Sam Bailey.

The arrest stems from an investigation into a Nov. 27 incident in front of downtown Scottsdale's Pussycat Lounge, 4426 N. Saddlebag Trail. As Tyson left the club at 12:45 a.m. and crossed the street, a 1999 Toyota Solara driven by Asaf Alikadic, 22, stopped to let him cross, police said. Tyson then started screaming and yelling at the driver, jumped on the hood of the car on his hands and knees and began to pound on it, police said.

Alikadic told police that he started to get out of his car, but got back in once he saw who it was.

Mike Tyson flying Jet Blue?

He’s gonna come outta pocket for it, but I guess he doesn’t care.

Mike Tyson flying Jet Blue?

He’s gonna come outta pocket for it, but I guess he doesn’t care.

That's the problem when flying cheap flights. Higher odds of encountering people with no common courtesy.

What's wrong with jetblue though? :lol: Not like he was in economy or on spirit or southwest. it looks like first class from the video. Jetblue first class 'mint'be expensive as hell.

This is vindicating for me because I got into an argument with a coworker at my old job regarding men fighting back against women. She made the argument that men shouldn't fight back if a woman hits them because women are generally smaller/weaker than men. I countered with the example of me going up to Mike Tyson, talking a bunch of ****, hitting first, and then getting my *** handed to me. She said that people would still think Mike Tyson was wrong because I'm not as strong as he is.

Welp, here we are...

No he won't. Mike Tyson won't have to pay anything. Mike was harassed.

As much as you might want it, a former heavyweight boxer can’t hit someone for harassing them with words legally. He’s definitely coming out of pocket.

Now, I think he doesn’t mind paying. But he should’ve just paid the price initially to be on a better flight.

Back
Top Bottom