Is 11 inches enough to satisfy you?

Quizno's > Firehouse> whoever yall are about to say is better than these two>>>>>>>Subway.

I only eat Subway when I have to.

i hate subway

they are way too overpriced

i got a tuna footlong a veggie footlong and chips for 15 bucks

and they skimp on vegetables.

thinking of ordering a big party sub and not picking it up to really stick it to em
laugh.gif

I clicked on this fully knowing this would be about Subway :lol:. I complain more about the actual meat more than anything. Ordered a philly cheese steak sub once, and the lady took our 4 plastic bowls the size of those containers you keep ketchup or pico in, and she VERY carefully laid it on the bread. The steak couldn't have amounted to no more than 2 slices of ham. Pitiful.

I clicked on this fully knowing this would be about Subway
laugh.gif
. I complain more about the actual meat more than anything. Ordered a philly cheese steak sub once, and the lady took our 4 plastic bowls the size of those containers you keep ketchup or pico in, and she VERY carefully laid it on the bread. The steak couldn't have amounted to no more than 2 slices of ham. Pitiful.
Reason why I don't eat subway unless they're having deals. Always so cheap on the meat. 

:smh: that extra inch really means that much?
can you just be satisfied with what you receive ?

:smh:

cuz they shortchanging us
naw it aint just that, yall just can never be satisfied >D
how you know subways didnt try everything they possible could to stretch it out and give you that extra inch ?

:smh: that extra inch really means that much?
can you just be satisfied with what you receive ?

:smh:

Trina disagrees

View media item 222524

i know she does
i keep telling myself its her loss......
:frown: :smh:

Definitely not enough. I still feel empty after consuming one. An inch or two could fill me up.

thread title is deceiving as **** :lol:

but I havent had subway in years besides their breakfast and that was only once

I knew this thread would be about something other than the obvious. And as I expected thread turned OD AYO with the quickness ... smh
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom