IS 250/350 OWNERS.....

I was just wondering if there was any Lexus IS250/350 BAY AREA owners that can recommend me a shop to get some mods done on the car in the BAY AREA...

I know there are a lot of shops that cater to the LEXUS in SOCAL, but what about the BAY AREA ?

all norcal lexus owners swear by this place for mod installs and servicing and tuning...ive gotten a supra brake swap done there and i have no complaints, theydo good work...

exact motorsports
907 Hanson Ct
Milpitas, CA 95035
408-416-0061
408-263-8100

http://www.exactmotorsports.com/

^^^ thanks man...

why would you want a supra brake swap?

any other mods you've done?

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

The twin turbo mkiv Supras came with 4 piston front calipers. They are superior to the 2 piston OEM IS300 caliper.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

The twin turbo mkiv Supras came with 4 piston front calipers. They are superior to the 2 piston OEM IS300 caliper.
Sounds like he's asking why he's asking what's the need for more stopping power. Ja oh en, don't you run 19s? Stronger brakes arealways a good idea for bigger wheels. I hate seeing drum brakes behind 18+ wheels.

^^^ thanks man...

any other mods you've done?

i got the brake swap for a couple reasons-

1-i have 19"s..having better brakes helps a lot...out of all the crap ive done, im probably the most satisfied with the brakes...theyve saved me acouple times from some would be accidents if i had kept the OEM brakes..

2- they look 1000x better than stocks, again i got 19"s and they made the stock brakes look really small

3- i was at 30k miles when i did it, and i was going to have to pay a crap load at lexus for my servicing which included brake work...so i figured i may aswell put that money towards the TT supra brakes rather than replacing IS300 oem parts...so i did the brake swap and got a cheap oil change instead of gettingthe servicing

Exact is a good place, they're not as busy as the others and they do great work. i got my 1/2 plenum spacer and exhaust done theree.

how much did the exhaust install cost you? I plan on getting an exhaust install soon, I don't like the silence of the oem one...

Back
Top Bottom