Is 50 Cent getting Blackballed by the Music Industry? **Updated 4/8/12**

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

It seems like Banks is sort of seperating himself from 50 by dropping singles with people the Unit would never work with. 50 basically got rich and stopped trying.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

no,
50 brought all those members on stage at that thisis50 concert he had last year
juelz, jimmy, maino, joe buddens and all them.

I could see where the confusion would be tho.

I think it's his mindset.. I think he likes being hated... At one point fear = hatred when it came to him... I also think it is a competitive thing.. Where he views everyone as competition so he can't be friends with them...

If he started doing what Banks is doing he will pick himself up..

50's whole entire plan was to have beef with everyone and anyone to be noticed,and it worked.
So I can see why the industry doesn't like him.

as of right now i really think 50 is in a war against all the people who doesn't like him, that's why from the looks of it he is gettin blackballed by the industry.... i dunno why he is dissing diddy for because 50 is exactly the same like him....

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw
smh.gif

WOW

Why he mad at Puff tho?
What you think?! Because Puff took Ross under his wing

WOW. I guess I seriously overestimated what it took to piss 50 off...I didn't think he was still dissing
people because of their associations.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw
smh.gif

WOW

Why he mad at Puff tho?

WOW. I guess I seriously overestimated what it took to piss 50 off...I didn't think he was still dissing
people because of their associations.

sarcasm or not, that was low of him to call yayo out like that.

Dude was your boy through it ALL.

I think it was out of fun and games..Like friends snapping on each other... One thing you can guarantee is 50/Yayo/Banks will never go at each other.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I think it was out of fun and games..Like friends snapping on each other... One thing you can guarantee is 50/Yayo/Banks will never go at each other.
in the realm of the internet and mass media, its not cool to even joke like that. the rumor mill gets started and camps start to break up from the outside. Seriously. Its just not cool. I could care less but even if I was on stage with my homie and he calls me out like that, i'd be sorta pissed, no matter how much he joked about it backstage.

in the realm of the internet and mass media, its not cool to even joke like that. the rumor mill gets started and camps start to break up from the outside. Seriously. Its just not cool. I could care less but even if I was on stage with my homie and he calls me out like that, i'd be sorta pissed, no matter how much he joked about it backstage.
das cuz you soft. you think yayo gives 2 craps about his artistic credibility? 
laugh.gif
son is enjoying getting paid and living life....son probably feels he's already got a gold plaque....he's

good "not bad for a former crack dealer".

Why he mad at Puff tho?
That and probably the whole "Supreme Team" fiasco.

It really did seem like 50 was mocking Puff with the whole Yayo thing.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

das cuz you soft. you think yayo gives 2 craps about his artistic credibility? 
laugh.gif
son is enjoying getting paid and living life....son probably feels he's already got a gold plaque....he's

good "not bad for a former crack dealer".

I'm soft? The only difference between most people and people who think they're " extra hard" is just how they handle situations. Where as some reach for the gun, otheres "use their words." Most of these dudes are insecure as hell. I'm saying its still disrespect.

i stopped messing with 50 after watching the Supreme episode of American Gangster, and the cop said that 50 basically told on Supreme!!! Dudes a known snitch, but people talk about everybody else not being real!!

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Son getting his Dipset General on.

it's for a good cause, alot of interesting stuff in that article that kind of makes sense. sorry for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

it's for a good cause, alot of interesting stuff in that article that kind of makes sense. sorry for that
laugh.gif

Nah, Im not hating. That was a good read.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

laugh.gif

Too deep for some. They'll never understand 

Back
Top Bottom