Is 50 the only REAL International Rap Star?

People who don't normally listen to rap listen to 50 cent's club bangers. Which are his singles. And your article shows that 50 cents singles aredownloaded more and also get more radio spins. His club bangers are popular internationally just as they are in the U.S. The key is you don't even need tounderstand English to enjoy them, just needs to sound catchy.
Also, the kids overseas glorify 50's image more than anything. His marketing was so well thought out. Getting shot 9 times, bullet proof vest. Heck evenhis name is easy to recognize and remember, it's a damn number.

He's not more popular; i'm just giving a reason why he sold that much world wide. 50 and G-unit go beyond music, to clothing and other businessventures; even the "gangster" image they have. Even though em is much more talented, he is nothing more than a rapper... that and his movie.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Dudes saying em > 50 in worldwide popularity ?

laugh.gif
No.
Why no? Why don't you provide me with some evidence before you
laugh.gif
? While you're laughing your dumb butt off, here's some numbers.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2005-07-12-eminem-vs-50-cent_x.htmhttp://www.usatoday.com/l...2-eminem-vs-50-cent_x.htm

I did some more research.

Slim Shady LP - 9 Million Worldwide. (4 outside US)
Marshall Mathers - 19 Million Worldwide. (9 outside US)
Eminem Show - 19 Million Worldwide. (10 outside US)
Encore - 11 Million Worldwide. (6 outside US)
= 59 Million worldwide. (29 Outside US)

GRODT - 12 Million Worldwide. (4 outside US)
Massacre - 10 Million Worldwide. (5 outside US)
Curtis - 5 Million Worldwide. (3.7 outside US)
= 27 Million worldwide. (12.7 outside US)

Now if I did that right, 59 Worldwide >> 27 Worldwide or
if you still don't get it since you're laughing so hard, 29 OUTSIDE of US >> 12.7 OUTSIDE of US.

If 50 was more popular, wouldn't he have sold more records? and even you believe times are different, encore came out in 2004, GRODT came out in 2003. Encore still sold more units outside of US.

Hey MidEastBeast,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

50 openly says Eminem is bigger than him. I really doubt Fif cares that his mentor is bigger than him.

Back
Top Bottom