Is Adelman really not going to play McGrady?

http://espn.go.com/blog/t...till-waiting-for-mcgrady

The Rockets feel that unless they can be assured he'll be able to go harder and play better than the guys on the courtnow, it's not worth it

unleash mcgrady PLEASE. if he doesn't wanna play, just trade him so he can play jesus.
mad.gif

/RANT

Honestly i think the rockets are going to let him play. They are just pushing it back as long as possible. Cause as a rockets fan, i dont Mac back unless he is100%. Seems to be rushing it.

TMac always comes back from injuries prematurely, which just leads to more injuries. Adelman is doing the right thing by making sure he's 100% and clearedmedically.

Adelman should just wait until Yao and Mcgrady are healthy together so they can have a ultimate tag team night.

T mac is to old to still be in the league how is he supposed to compete with Kobe Bryant and Lebron James?

Let him play. Who cares if he's rushing himself back from injury. He's basically gone at the end of the year anyway. He's already said he'd bewilling to come off the bench. A 70% TMac running with the squad is still better than having him rot away on the bench IMO.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

T mac is to old to still be in the league how is he supposed to compete with Kobe Bryant and Lebron James?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've seen some dumb things mentioned on here but...

Didn't they sit him for an extended period recently so they didn't have to pay him via insurance money?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Didn't they sit him for an extended period recently so they didn't have to pay him via insurance money?

Some think that's the reason. Let insurance pay like 80% of his contract as long as he's not on the court. But eventually, the players associationwould step in I think. That or he'll demand a trade.

Others think they don't want to play him because of last year. He was in and out of the lineup, and they don't want to go through that again. They'd rather have him completely heal and let him play. They think he wants to finish his rehab by going out and playing, which they aren't gonna lethappen.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

T mac is not the player he used to be (even though he was just average before).

I don't foresee this guy being anything but a Tim Thomas case in the near future. Those legs were starting to creak before the MF surgery . .

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

T mac is not the player he used to be (even though he was just average before).

xqcuc.jpg

Dude just stop, you are digging your hole even deeper.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

How is dude a quitter, I just don't get that?

didnt he admit on quitting on his team/didnt play as hard as he should when he was in orlando?...im not sure though

j.farmar...amo and sasha for t-mac...do it mitch!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

How is dude a quitter, I just don't get that?
He quit his last season in Orlando and decided to have surgery last season when he was rumored to be headed to Jersey for VC.

Back
Top Bottom