Is Adelman really not going to play McGrady?

more proof that they don't want to play the guy, healthy or not.

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Houston: The Rockets continue to offer Tracy McGrady(notes)in a trade, but that will be a difficult proposition considering he's the highest-paid player in the league ($23.2 million) and no one has seen him play innine months. Houston seems willing to take back a longer-term contract for McGrady, but most executives believe his high salary makes it hard to put together apackage.

Rockets GM Daryl Morey and coach Rick Adelman don't want McGrady back with the team, and have insisted that he isn'tphysically ready to return to the lineup. McGrady would love a trade, but knows he must start playing again for it to be possible.
i'm going to wishmcgrady gets a chance to play the rockets once he is traded. dude is gonna murk them. they're doing mcgrady dirty.

I don't see why it's so difficult for a trade to get done then.

If Houston doesn't care about that they have an expiring contract and they're willing to take on salary, tons of teams should be willing to dumpsalaries off. $22 million + is a lot of cap space for this summer.

Houston has no center now. Eddy Curry?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why do you guy's care so much if he plays Houston isn't a championship contender

Ehh with him AND Yao they are, but you right I don't see him coming back helping anyone but himself, Adleman likes bigmen.

ill give up cook/jones and diawara for tmac

Yeah, that works financially...

If Houston doesn't care about that they have an expiring contract and they're willing to take on salary, tons of teams should be willing to dump salaries off. $22 million + is a lot of cap space for this summer.
Right?

Stojakovic, Armstrong and Posey/Peterson.

Posey, Peterson, Armstrong and Songaila.

Throw in a pick. Whatever.

I see very little benefit for the Rockets to play T-Mac. Even with a healthy T-Mac, they're what? A 1-and-out in the playoffs? Just let his contractexpire..

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

ill give up cook/jones and diawara for tmac

Yeah, that works financially...

If Houston doesn't care about that they have an expiring contract and they're willing to take on salary, tons of teams should be willing to dump salaries off. $22 million + is a lot of cap space for this summer.
Right?

Stojakovic, Armstrong and Posey/Peterson.

Posey, Peterson, Armstrong and Songaila.

Throw in a pick. Whatever.

Houston would be feeling bad after doing that. You know you just want the Hornets to have some cap space so they can sign a player and not go over the lux taxMatter of fact.... Trade Miller and Hinrich or worse Deng and Hinrich for McGrady and try and get Lebron and Wade

Well if they're willing to trade him instead of keep him and save $22 million, who knows what they'll accept.

It really makes no sense.

I only want Joe Johnson, anyway.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Well if they're willing to trade him instead of keep him and save $22 million, who knows what they'll accept.

It really makes no sense.

I only want Joe Johnson, anyway.

I mean your owner wouldnt even try and hit the cap next season though. If Im the Rockets though. If Chicago offers Hinrich and Deng I jump on that. I mean theywould be real good if Yao got back. Hinrich, Ariza, Deng ,Landry, Yao. Battier, Brooks first 2 off the bench. They would be right back in contention

Hinrich, Salmons, and Jerome James for McGrady.

We get a good player with an expiring contract.

You got a nice starting PG and SG.

Though i don't know how many Bulls or Rockets fans would agree with me. I can't stand watching Salmons create his own shot but wouldn't mindwatching McGrady do it :-D

My gut feeling is that T-Mac aint ready to return...He has never taken the full time needed to fully recover. why is he rushing...get ready for the playoffswould be the smarter move

Tracy per his own Skillzlab website:

"Tell me if you gonna play me. I'm still a Rocket player. If you not gonna play me then tell me that. You know I'll respect that but I don't respect just having me wonder what's going on. Nobody is really communicating with me. I wanna get out there with my guys..great group of guys.. great teammates.. i just wanna help them compete every night."

I'm with you Buk, I wanna see my dude play already. How they gonna stop their best player from playing?
smh.gif

Play him or trade him. If he gets traded, I hope he drops 40+ on Ariza
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

I'm with you Buk, I wanna see my dude play already. How they gonna stop their best player from playing?
smh.gif

Play him or trade him. If he gets traded, I hope he drops 40+ on Ariza
mad.gif
i know tracy pissed them off last year annoucing the injury publicly and not letting the team do it. but man, aren't these folks grown? tracycan be a little immature, but rick is like 60 years old or something. jeez, is this like a revenge plot or something?

and yes, i hope tracy gets to go to a contender, and win, and then laugh in their faces. tracy busted his butt all offseason just to sit. get the eff out.

deng+hinrich for tmac? bulls would be a fool to not take that. get rid of all long contracts for an expiring. who would be the bulls backup point though?
the rockets would be taking back two huge contracts, and i believe they're comptempt with brooks as the pg and ariza+battier at the wing.

Seriously the Rockets need to play him. They aren't legit contenders right now and they should let the man play if he is ready, worst that can happen is heeither gets hurt or doesn't play that well. Best thing that can happen is he returns to form and puts up 30+ a night and helpts the team become a legitcontender.

Back
Top Bottom