Is Adelman really not going to play McGrady?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Im Not You

T mac is to old to still be in the league how is he supposed to compete with Kobe Bryant and Lebron James?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've seen some dumb things mentioned on here but...
T mac is not the player he used to be (even though he was just average before).

xqcuc.jpg

Dude just stop, you are digging your hole even deeper.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NBA insurance scam. The end. rough economy + 80% of a $22,843,124 contract being paid by aflac = happy owner. Mr. 1st Round can't do anything aboutthat.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

didnt he admit on quitting on his team/didnt play as hard as he should when he was in orlando?...im not sure though

j.farmar...amo and sasha for t-mac...do it mitch!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Off the topic, but do you think TMAC still needs to look both ways before crossing the road?

T mac is to old to still be in the league how is he supposed to compete with Kobe Bryant and Lebron James?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

xqcuc.jpg

laugh.gif
Why are you acting like T mac won rings? He probablywon't even get into the hall of fame...

You know Kobe is older than TMac right? You know there's many player in the NBA older than both right?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

didnt he admit on quitting on his team/didnt play as hard as he should when he was in orlando?...im not sure though

j.farmar...amo and sasha for t-mac...do it mitch!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

TeamVujacic

You cant make it if you dont takeit
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

xqcuc.jpg

laugh.gif
Why are you acting like T mac won rings? He probably won't even get into the hall of fame...
Having rings doesn't exactly determine how much talent a player has, look at Chuck, Stockton. Wilkins, Elgin Baylor, etc they never got aring.

When T-Mac was healthy he was undoubtedly one of the top 10 players in the league. How the hell was he AVERAGE before? C'mon son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm one of the biggest TMac haters you'll find, but you can't say dude was average. He'd put up 40 a night with EASE.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

NBA insurance scam. The end. rough economy + 80% of a $22,843,124 contract being paid by aflac = happy owner. Mr. 1st Round can't do anything about that.

it's 80% of his pay for that game, not his overall pay for the season ....... sp3 is blatantly trying to start an argument with you guys and being quiteobvious with his attempt too

Adelman knows what he is doing. the Rockets are doing fine without him right now. Just gonna wait for Yao and Tmac to be ready and then the madness begins
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

How is dude a quitter, I just don't get that?

read about the stuff he admitted during the 2003-04 season, his last season in orlando.

quitter may be reaching but him admitting that he didn't give full effort that season said alot about him.

he better be playing soon. they have 3 days off after this road trip to further evaluate him.

dude cannot be worse than trevor ariza. 38.5% shooting? c'mon man, u have got to be kidding me.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

dude cannot be worse than trevor ariza. 38.5% shooting? c'mon man, u have got to be kidding me.

so we not going to talk about everything Ariza is doing right now?

ariza shooting well be fine

T-Mac needs to come back to prove to other GMs around the league that he's healthy.

No need for the Rockets to bring him back since he has no future with the team.

T-Mac would make a great 6th man in this league. I hope he signs with a contender next year and comes off the bench. Dude can easily score 15 ppg in 20 mins ofaction or so and it'll extend his career. I'm not sure he's willing to go that route though.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

T-Mac needs to come back to prove to other GMs around the league that he's healthy.

T-Mac would make a great 6th man in this league. I hope he signs with a contender next year and comes off the bench. Dude can easily score 15 ppg in 20 mins of action or so and it'll extend his career. I'm not sure he's willing to go that route though.
T-Mac off the bench? your out of your mind.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

not if he keeps trying to go 1-on-1 more than a few times a game. dude sucks at 1-on-1 situations. like i said, adelman said tmac can't geton the court b/c he's not better than the guys who are playing. is he serious that tmac is the worst player on the team?

adelman should set differences aside and play tmac.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ariza cant do it without Kobe.

610x.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you serious? One of the dumbest things I've read on here in a while.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

T-Mac would make a great 6th man in this league. I hope he signs with a contender next year and comes off the bench. Dude can easily score 15 ppg in 20 mins of action or so and it'll extend his career. I'm not sure he's willing to go that route though.
T-Mac off the bench? your out of your mind.
Checks Avy...
grin.gif

Some teams actually have great players starting in the back court though. No hate on Mayo. But you know who I'm referring to.

Back
Top Bottom