Is Amber Rose the baddest in the game?

Originally Posted by exdoofus

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

The game? What game?

Is this seriously the kinda @$+* you sit around and think about? And then decide you're gonna make a thread about it on Niketalk?

For the record, I don't give a #++! what kind of game Amber Rose is involved in.

hey bud its something that men sit around and do. we look at women and compare them. every guy has his favorite women and yea it is the kinda stuff we talk about. Are u even a guy lol?

But what "game" is she bad at?

the game= attractive women comparison...its very competetive for women out there as far as being the sexiest. its a game!!!

laugh.gif
  its not a game.  You need a life or a hobby.

lol durden7 if i dont have a life or a hobby then u must not either since u took time out to comment numerous times on the topic i created. its hundreds of topics u could have viewed but u came here and chose to comment lol. lets find a hobby and a life together bud!

I commented on a thread.  You sat around and actually debated this.  Theres a large difference.

The game? What game?

Is this seriously the kinda @$+* you sit around and think about? And then decide you're gonna make a thread about it on Niketalk?

For the record, I don't give a #++! what kind of game Amber Rose is involved in.

hey bud its something that men sit around and do. we look at women and compare them. every guy has his favorite women and yea it is the kinda stuff we talk about. Are u even a guy lol?

But what "game" is she bad at?

the game= attractive women comparison...its very competetive for women out there as far as being the sexiest. its a game!!!

laugh.gif
  its not a game.  You need a life or a hobby.

lol durden7 if i dont have a life or a hobby then u must not either since u took time out to comment numerous times on the topic i created. its hundreds of topics u could have viewed but u came here and chose to comment lol. lets find a hobby and a life together bud!

I commented on a thread.  You sat around and actually debated this.  Theres a large difference.

how did i debate, u asked what game and i explained it. did u find us a hobby or an life because u commented again. not to mention u subscribed also since u r replying very fast lol! ur next comment should be regarding our nxt hobby!

These kinds of threads are always started by rookies with less that 50 posts. There should be a 100 post limit to start your membership here at NT in an attempt to raise quality of posts and decrease the number of trolls.

By the way, OP:
indifferent.gif

You're joking, right? Just because she's with kanye doesn't mean she's of higher status.

You should check out the Amber Rose thread thats about 40 pages long.. YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER THERE.

The game? What game?

roll.gif

She's just a stripper, dude. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom